All reviews stay there again cream cheese bed was comfortable williams college new owners vt diner
Reviewed 14 August 2017

First let me say this is the first time we stayed in a motel versus a hotel ; so that fact may alter my views. When we arrive my first impression of the outside is that it was cute. there is a seating area outside and a small playset. Upon entering we noticed a faint smell. The room had been cleaned but details were left untouched(dusty air conditioner blinds) The bed spreads are older, which I saw online, so I brought my own blankets..lol The bathtub is tiny and stained. The plastic chairs outside the room are in severe need of replacement(cig burns and dirty)We did get wifi but no phone reception for text and calls. That being said the location is decent and I suppose doable for a one night crash. Would we stay here again? I doubt it.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I get the opportunity to visit here each and every year in November. I stay here each time. It is not high end but it is comfortable and quiet.

Great place to do nothing, read a book, write a book, or simply watch the weather change :)

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank bobN6078XO
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Stayed here because of the pet friendly policy and inexpensive room. Very nice staff at check in and room was very clean with mini-fridge. Now the bad parts: 1.Train ran right behind our room late into the night -- not too noisy but a persistent rumbling was present. 2. The WiFi was really slow. And last but definitely not least:
3. We had NO HEAT in our room. It was 57 degrees in our room so we turned the thermostat all the way up but it was no help. By the time we figured it out and called the front desk, there was no one there and we froze all night long.

Unfortunately, I would not return here.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Great value for the dollar. Staff is exceptionally nice and courteous. They offer pet friendly rooms. The rooms are clean, quaint, and you'll get a good night sleep. The breakfast offering was fresh and coffee hot. We would have liked to stay for a couple of more days, but the hotel is going through renovations. DOG FRIENDLY!

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

The owner helped me out with a day reservation. Perfect spot for what I needed. A place to sleep, after working all night and very bad weather conditions! I have stayed at this establishment before. Always clean, quiet and affordable. Two thumbs up!

Date of stay: February 2017