“A hint of Italy.”
Review of Pan'e Dolcetti

Pan'e Dolcetti
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Wilbraham
Reviewed 23 April 2016

Pan'e Dolcetti is everything you are looking for in a restaurant. They may be small in size but they are big in quality and service. Their menu is one that give you the feel and taste of a small Italian restaraunt that you would expect in Italy.

They are mainly a breakfast and lunch type of restaurant. Their bread, cakes and deserts are all made in their restaurant and have a very Italian presence.

My wife had their fresh homemade Focaccia Panini with fresh mozzarella, yellow roasted tomato and fresh basil with a drizzle of olive oil along with a chocolate chai tea. I myself had the fresh homemade Focaccia Panini with prosciutto, pecorino cheese and micro green and also a drizzle of olive oil.

Our friend had recommend this place to us as a must visit as well as trying their tiramisu. She was right on regarding their sandwiches and we had the tiramisu which has to be the best we have ever tried.

They also do special orders for all their homemade cakes, bread and pastries. We now have a place from which to treat our friends with special deserts at our special dinners ar home.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

Talk about the most amazing little coffee shop in the middle of nowhere... we found ourselves in Wilbraham for a karate tournament and were looking for a quick bite and some coffee before it started. My husband found this place and I'm so glad he did. The espresso was absolute perfection, the latte divine, and the egg sandwiches were absolutely delicious. Wish we had a little place like this closer to home.

Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

Upon arrival my better half stated this coffe is to swanky for me. After finishing his well made cappuccino and breakfast sandwich he revised his statement to lets come back here again. The muffin and pastries were scrumptious and homemade. The breakfast sandwhich ingredients were paired perfectly and the bread it was made on was crispy and fresh. The staff was friendly and we were served promptly. We will be returning for certain!

Reviewed 28 October 2015

my sister has been raving about this place for awhile,well I went and loved it, the bread is the best in the area the pumpkin doughnuts were to die for. the owner is pleasant as can be.I'M going to be a regular.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Whether you are just in search of an excellent quick cup of coffee, want to linger over a scrumptious sandwich, salad and/or exquisite homemade pastry/dessert, or need an impressive spread for guests at your home, this is the place. Felice knows coffee. He knows baking. He knows Italianano! From the unsurpassed freshness of every menu item, to an atmosphere complete with Italian tunes drifting about, this is a culinary experience that you owe yourself.