“Fresh and yummy!”

Wilbraham Seafoods & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Wilbraham
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Fresh fish perfectly prepared! I have eaten in and taken it home. One order can serve two. Love this restaurant.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

My family has been enjoying Wilbraham Seafood since it first opened over 25 years ago. It is a local family run business and features high quality fresh seafood. We love it. The service is excellent, restaurant is always clean and the food is prepared right before your eyes... Not only does Wilbraham Seafood prepare fresh made to order seafood, they also have a large case of fresh seafood to purchase and prepare at home. It's a great place, it will not disappoint!

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

I have patronized Wilbraham Seafoods for more than 25 years. It is a small, family-owned restaurant offering eat- in accommodations or take-out. The owner and chief cook, George, makes daily early morning trips to Boston to bring back fresh seafoods. Good food, good service, friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

I prefer to eat at locally owned restaurants when I travel. This place is owned by a hard-working Greek family and they are putting out consistently excellent food for an incredibly low cost. It's not fancy, it's not very big (maybe 20 seats), there is no liquor license and they only accept cash. So go down the street to the ATM and get $20 and you will be stuffed and still take some home.

Have one of the daily specials for super fresh fish. I had sword fish chunks that melted in my mouth. You will love the homemade cocktail sauce. It is loaded with horseradish.

There were several takeout orders while I had my dinner. Everything went out the door within 2 minutes after the customers arrived.

Located in the same little plaza as the Common Grounds Café.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

When we moved to the area a local told us about Wilbraham Seafood. So we thought we would check it out. The staff is amazing and the food is beyond amazing. I love seafood and find the food here to be very fresh and cooked perfectly. We often order take out which is usually done in less than 15 minutes. The portions are a good size for the price.

Amazing seafood place!