“Fried Chicken ”
Review of Jenna's Drive in

Jenna's Drive in
Ranked #17 of 130 Restaurants in Weymouth
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

This is a place I usually visit once or twice a season (they are closed oct-apr?) and every time I visit they never disappoint. Went for lunch ordered the fried chicken, the food was absolutely perfect....some of the best chicken I’ve ever had ... they tell you in advance it’s going to take 20 mins to make but the wait is well worth it , Everything I’ve tried here has always been GOOD whether it’s been sandwiches,apps seafood etc. it’s a great place am definitely going back

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I’ve driven by this place a dozen times and never tried it. So glad I stopped today. Beautiful day so I got to sit out at one of their tables and enjoy one of the best fish and chips I’ve ever had. Service was very friendly. The fish was very fresh nice and flaky and cooked perfectly! Not greasy at all. I requested my french fries be well done and they were perfect. Their tartar sauce was also great. I know some people like more of a dill taste but this one is not. I think their might be some onion in there which I loved! I will be back!

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

This place has earned themselves a lifetime customer. Excellent service! I Highly recommend this hidden gem

1  Thank 4kimd4
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Just discovered Jenna's Drive In right before they opened and I've already been there 4 times! They have the menu covered with apps, sandwiches, fish, fried chicken, tacos and Gifford's ice cream to name a few. Prices are reasonable for what you get and everything is cooked to order, fresh and piping hot so you generally have to wait 10-20 minutes, the 20 being for the fried chicken but, you can call ahead to order to avoid that.

So far we've tried the buffalo wing app--really crispy chicken and the sauce is doctored up with some form of grated cheese in it, bacon cheddar tots--sooo good, fish and chips--insanely huge portion of haddock and fries, mahi tacos--really loaded up but 2 for $10 and ask for extra siracha lime sauce on the side, and of course, the fried chicken which is hands down the best fried chicken on the south shore. Pretty sure it's only available Thursday-Sunday and "when it's gone, it's gone" so call it in or get there fairly early if you want to try some. We got a 12 piece and although it was all delicious, I recommend asking to skip the legs as for some reason, those were the only 2 pieces that didn't hold the coating and weren't crispy.

An unassuming little outfit in Weymouth with good portions and prices between $8.95-$13.95 for most items, I definitely recommend giving them a try. Oh, and check their Facebook page before you go for their daily specials.

1  Thank lisadZ9727KY
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Live down the street from Jennas and I love everything about this place. The fried chicken is to due for. I can't wait to go again once they open for business.

1  Thank Suhaila K