“"...the best CORNED BEEF HASH on the East Coast"”
Review of Mad Hatter Cafe

Mad Hatter Cafe
Ranked #1 of 122 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: American, Irish
Reviewed 10 September 2015

i knew I was in the right spot for breakfast when I saw a line on a wednesday morning at 10:30am when most people are working ! Just a small little cafe, but the breakfast was outstanding, and as a HASH conniseour, I rated this in my top 3 of ALL TIME.
Chunks of corned beef,potatoes,onions, grilled to perfection with a nice crust. DELICIOUS...my new breakfast spot--and I will drive the 15 miles to get there from my house.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

I love the Mad Hatter's hash!! It is the best around!! Get there early, there tends to be a wait on the weekend.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

The food is great but the service realy could care less about the customers.
The service is rude.
Not going back again .

Reviewed 16 August 2015

Best breakfast in town. Great portions and large menu. I always get the veggie omelet oh so good. I have also taken breakfast sandwiches to co workers at the take out window and they are really good too. They also serve lunch and have quite a few daily specials. The place fills up fast and you will usually have a wait but worth it. The parking lot is sort of a nightmare and small I recommend parking in the lot across the street. They also have a takeout window. Lots of Irish brogues going on in there which is another reason to go in my opinion.

1  Thank Moey550
Reviewed 13 August 2015

Great food, awesome service,,,what more could you ask for? I have been here many times and enjoy it every