“Best restaurant and food in town”
Review of Sweet Lemons

Sweet Lemons
Ranked #10 of 130 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Great for dine in or take out. Food is amazing. I always get the appetizer sampler to start, it comes with 4 different sauces. Pad Thai Zzzzz and basil are great for something a little different. Mango curry is my favorite. Perfect place to share meals.

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

I've been there several times mostly to order takeout. Compared to another Thai restaurant nearby sweet lemons is a bit pricey. The portion sizes also tend to be on the smaller side.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Sweet Lemons is our go-to Thai restaurant in Weymouth, and it's way up there among our top Thai restaurants (and we've been to Bangkok!). I like that their flavors are just right - not too strong, not too weak. Some restaurants tend to tame their food for the Western palette, I guess, but Sweet Lemon is not afraid to go *there*.

1  Thank Herbert B
Reviewed 6 September 2016

One of the top Thai meals that I've eaten. Our table ordered Chicken Pad Thai, Chicken Satay, shrimp shumai, crab rangoons, Thai Iced Tea and some delicious type of coconut soup that I wish came in an extra large tub size.

Every was made fresh, served hot, and was delicious. The menu is extensive, and I look forward to returning to sampling more of their dishes. It was so good, I ordered satay and soup to go for take out! (I don't live in the area, so it was my lunch for the next day.)

We split a fried iced cream for dessert -- a delightful dessert.

This will be my go-to restaurant when visiting family in the Weymouth area.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

The place now deliver which is great because they didn't before. The food was great and very Thai authentic. Loves their Thai ice tea, wasn't watered down like some places I go to. Prices were decent too. Would definitely order from here again.