“A Bang for your Buck”
Review of Mike's Pizza

Mike's Pizza
Ranked #8 of 17 Restaurants in Westminster
Reviewed 9 August 2017

The owner and his staff are friendly and very accommodating. The food is good and the price reasonable. They've got the best chicken wings for miles around. Door to door delivery is an added bonus. I highly recommend this establishment for "eat in" or "take home".

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

I work over at Dollar General and we order from Mikes all the time. The staff is great and extremely friendly. The food is always delicious and the prices are not bad at all. I could eat here every day. I recommend Mikes if you are in the area.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

I work right near this pizza place and they are so convenient for all of us. The pizza here is delicious and my favorite is the mozzarella sticks. It's worth going here and the people are very nice. I also recommend the steak and cheese, very filling and not expensive at all.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

Good place to pick up a quick bite for dinner. Love the Italian subs, can serve two meals with a small. Good service friendly staff.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

Recently ordered pizza from Mike's Pizza and it was delicious!
Owner is a gentleman and aims to please customers.