“Always great pizza”

Add it.
Stefanos' House of Pizza
Ranked #11 of 17 Restaurants in Westminster
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

We ordered all different toppings of many pizza's and they were all very good. I really liked the pepper and onion pizza!

1  Thank MrAruba

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Good prices, excellent taste, variety awesome and always served hot and with a smile. Size a bit small, but still tastes great.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Very mean lady works behind the counter . Was not happy that I asked a question about something on the menu , then proceeded to yell at young girl who was trying to answer . I had a conversation with someone else as I'm standing there and they said she is always like that . Will say that the Supreme Pizza was good , but ...
I am not a ' ignorant ' patron . To see that type of behavior so close up obviously works for many other patrons , but I don't see the need when you have Town House of Pizza a stones throw away .

Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

We always enjoy the pizza when we visit Westminster every year. We normally get sausage with peppers and onions and pepperoni pies that are always very good !

Reviewed 26 June 2015

The older man who I think might be the owner is very rude. We use to grab a couple of pizzas two or three times a month, now it's maybe once in 6 months. They make you pay first, no gloves, then make your pizza with the same dirty hands...gross. The whole time you feel like you bothered them. Do your self a favor and spend your money somewhere else.