“Fantastic authentic Thai food”
Review of Thai on the Fly

Thai on the Fly
Ranked #46 of 59 Restaurants in Westford
Price range: USD 6 - USD 17
Description: Balancing itself harmoniously on the Littleton/Westford town line, Thai on the Fly(R) is a Thai takeout and catering restaurant of distinction. From its traditional & authentic menu concepts to its southeast Asian-inspired lobby decor, Thai on the Fly is a stand-out in the Middlesex County culinary scene.
Reviewed 10 November 2017

What a great addition to the area. Fresh authentic take out Thai food. It is by far the best Thai in the area. I travel to Thailand frequently and rarely find this level of quality and authenticity. The portions are good, the food is fresh and very timely preparation. Most times under 25 minutes and the prices are great for such authentic quality and great portions. Very happy and so far flawless . The staff also is very friendly and the lobby is very posh and comfortable unlike most takeouts.

CTPManatee, Owner at Thai on the Fly, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank you so much for the glowing review...it is greatly appreciated! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I have to say that Christopher and Niddy have done an amazing job planning for their first month open. The menu is showcased by the fantastic and authentic food coming out of the kitchen from Chef Niddy. All of the staff is very nice and approachable. I stress the approachable because I truly feel that many take out places have very stuffy employees that really don’t want to be at work any day of the week. Thai on the Fly has the opposite because of the style and personality of the restaurant. For our first meal we truly had the best Thai Cuisine experience ever. Molly is 3 and very picky, but did not slow down when she was eating her Chicken Pad Thai with a side of Pad Med Ma Muang. Meghan was equally overly satisfied with her meal of the same. Meghan used to have Thai food multiple times a month from various places at her last job and this was her favorite by far. As for me, I had some of the Chicken Pad Thai and have to say it was the lightest and cleanest Pad Thai I have ever had. My Pad Kra Pow was spot on and I had to finish it. We love that you have a choice on the spice level for your meal selection as well.

I HIGHLY recommend this taste of Thailand to everyone I know and meet!

Thai on the Fly does it right!

CTPManatee, Owner at Thai on the Fly, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review, David! It is greatly appreciated.