“I recommend this taste of Thailand to Everyone!”
Review of Thai on the Fly

Thai on the Fly
Ranked #46 of 59 Restaurants in Westford
Price range: USD 6 - USD 17
Description: Balancing itself harmoniously on the Littleton/Westford town line, Thai on the Fly(R) is a Thai takeout and catering restaurant of distinction. From its traditional & authentic menu concepts to its southeast Asian-inspired lobby decor, Thai on the Fly is a stand-out in the Middlesex County culinary scene.
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I have to say that Christopher and Niddy have done an amazing job planning for their first month open. The menu is showcased by the fantastic and authentic food coming out of the kitchen from Chef Niddy. All of the staff is very nice and approachable. I stress the approachable because I truly feel that many take out places have very stuffy employees that really don’t want to be at work any day of the week. Thai on the Fly has the opposite because of the style and personality of the restaurant. For our first meal we truly had the best Thai Cuisine experience ever. Molly is 3 and very picky, but did not slow down when she was eating her Chicken Pad Thai with a side of Pad Med Ma Muang. Meghan was equally overly satisfied with her meal of the same. Meghan used to have Thai food multiple times a month from various places at her last job and this was her favorite by far. As for me, I had some of the Chicken Pad Thai and have to say it was the lightest and cleanest Pad Thai I have ever had. My Pad Kra Pow was spot on and I had to finish it. We love that you have a choice on the spice level for your meal selection as well.

I HIGHLY recommend this taste of Thailand to everyone I know and meet!

Thai on the Fly does it right!

CTPManatee, Owner at Thai on the Fly, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review, David! It is greatly appreciated.