See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Thank God I didn’t read all those old reviews before I checked in, Nothing could be further from the truth. I had a very easily, professional, cordial check in. Scott was very helpful and informative as well,As it turned out he was sales manager of the place. As to the room itself was perfect for me as I was alone, probably the rooms with more beds are a bit bigger but this was all I needed. I just wanted a place to sleep for the night and a clean bathroom. That is exactly what I’ve got, along with him very good breakfast, and a most reasonable price. Have I stayed in better places, yes. Did they cost me a lot more, also yes. I will be back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Spent last Friday evening here with wife. Price was fine. We are Choice members.

Breakfast was included and plentiful. Staff was pleasant and welcoming. Room bathroom had some sort of water leak and the floor - and we reported it.

Definitely had not major renovations for many years.

Room Tip: Our lst floor room was fine with an exit directly to parking lot
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Pros: Beds were comfortable, shower worked
Cons: 1. terrible housekeeping service...never came, even when requested at the front desk which you had to do if you wanted service...an
unnecessary step in my opinion.
2. Breakfast included...yes...but if something has run out, it takes forever for someone to replenish it. One morning we actually had to listen to staff members arguing loudly in the back.
3. Worn out physical facilities..room sink leaked, rugs worn
4. Extra surprise charge for a room safe we didn't need or use.

Thankfully, we have no reason to stay there again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Scott F, Director of Sales at Quality inn Westfield, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Dear Wanda,

We thank you for taking the time review our property and are sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We have several new housekeepers that are still in training and this was the cause for your room being missed. We have addressed the issue with our housekeeping staff to ensure that does not happen again in the future. We make all our food items fresh and when we are very busy it can take a little longer to get fresh made food out and keep it stocked. We do the best we can to make sure everything is well stocked, hot, and fresh. We do hope you consider staying with us again in the future so that we may make a better impression.

Scott Fusco
Director of Sales

Reviewed 12 May 2017

The hotel had just what I needed and was clean. I loved the attention, the workers were helpful and friendly. I had some problems with the closing of my suitcase, a very kind lady helped me to repair it. The breakfast was good, my colleagues and I were satisfied. Overall, it's a good place to stop for a night's rest.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Scott F, Director of Sales at Quality inn Westfield, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2017

Dear Maria,

Scott Fusco
Director of Sales
Quality Inn
413-568-2821

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

After checking out I looked at the billing detail and saw an add on charge for the safety vault in the room. I don't recall any disclosure at checkin and certainly no explanation at checkout. We had no need to use this feature and only assume it's a gotcha. A far better practice would be to let you opt in to the charge rather than requiring that you find it and opt out.

Otherwise standard Quality Inn. However lots of traffic noise including hot cars reving up at the Wendy's next door, concrete crushers at the toll road entrance and trucks going through their gears at the corner intersection especially at the morning rush.

Although "pet friendly" when the charge is $20 plus tax per night you begin to wonder where the friendly ends and the rip off begins.

We sure will avoid this place on our return trip.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Scott F, Manager at Quality inn Westfield, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

We are sorry that you did not see the safe charge option at the time of check in. We will be happy to refund you the $1.50. We are sorry that you feel that the $20.00 pet charge per 3 nights stay is excessive but it is our policy. And we do hope that you will stay with us again in the future so that we may have the chance to give you a better impression.