“Feels like an Authentic Family-Run Lebanese Restaurant”
Review of El-Basha

El-Basha
Ranked #19 of 94 Restaurants in Westborough
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 May 2016

El-Basha is a great stop for middle eastern food. The dishes are authentic and tasty. Try the appetizers: homemade hummus, feta and olives, etc. All great. Falafel is a great meal choice. The prices are good and the staff is friendly. The place is unassuming, but I always enjoy my visits there. It's BYOB, so bring something with you and enjoy your stay.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

We ate at El-Basha with a group of 8 people for a team business dinner. We chose to get the Azeeme family style Lebanese dinner. As soon as we ordered, the food started coming out - Hummous, Pita, Stuffed Grape leaves, salad... It was all really good. The main entree consisted of lamb, beef, chicken, vegetables, and rice. This was good as well, although the beef was hit or miss. Some of the pieces were very tender and flavorful but a few were a bit tough. We also split desert and got rice pudding and baklava. The rice pudding was OK, but the baklava was delicious

Reviewed 26 April 2016

The lunch we had was outstanding. I ordered the lamb "lollipop" chops; they were exquisite! Tender, nicely seasoned, and cooked to perfection. It was close to capacity, but we got our lunch promptly. Others in our group ordered things like salmon, shrimp, salads, etc. We shared an appetizer of Lebanese sausages that were good, although the sauce they came in seemed a bit "off" to some of us. The waitresses were busy which might explain why after my initial cup of coffee came with the meal, the waitress twice forgot to fill my cup up, even after I reminded her. Finally, after we were mostly done eating, she poured me a cup of some lukewarm coffee. However, she was definitely busy; and the food was outstanding, overall. I, myself, would return many times if the "lollipop" chops at $14.99 plus tip are always that good.

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

Visited this restaurant for a dinner in March 2016. Had to wait a solid 15 minutes and had to call a waiter to attend my table. It wasn't intentional that the 2 waiters didn't come to my table but they were busy with other tables with group of people. It would have been good if they atleast served me some water and a menu rather than me having to wait for 15 minutes. Well coming to food, I didn't get a chance to try anything other than a chicken shawarma. It was good. This restaurant doesn't serve any drinks but you can carry your own purchasing it from a liquor store next door.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

The food was a little high for lunch but it was good.
The server was not very friendly but we were able to get by that.
I might go back again.