“Authentic- LOCAL-Fresh”

Price range: USD 8 - USD 19
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Description: Welcome to Harry's Restaurant, family owned and operated for two generations. A roadside diner serving some of the best fried clams in Metrowest. Harry's, known as a route 9 hangout, has been around since 1946. The decor is vinyl galore, but you can expect some of the freshest home cooking anywhere around. Stop by and enjoy our menu full of classic American home style dishes. Sure, we get a bit fancy here and there, but only to make the food taste extra special. After all, down home doesn't mean down scale.
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Over the top fabulous!!!
I dont get back to Massachusetts often, but when I do this is the type of food I want!!
Belly Seafood Platter.... Yum...yes Capitol "Y" for Yum!!! So fresh it nearly melts in your mouth!!
Love the Whole Belly Clams!!!
Scallops.... tender and sweet!!
Those are my favorites!!!
Loved it so much I really want to go right back in!!!
The staff was EXCELLENT, not an empty drink in the place, can't ask for better attention!!!

Try it once, you'll go back!!!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Hadn't been there in awhile and saw that they expanded their menu. I still went with the scallop plate and my wife had the fish and chips. Started with their onion rings which were great. Prices are reasonable. Service was prompt and friendly. Be aware that they only take cash! No credit cards. If you forget, they have an ATM in the restaurant.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We're new to the area and a few people suggested Harry's. My husband ordered a giant fried seafood plate and he was happy with it. My son ordered chicken strips and fries. Neither had been salted. The batter for the chicken could use some flavor in it, but they were juicy and otherwise well-prepared. Cole slaw is a yes. Prices are a little high. Menu is expansive. Will definitely try Harry's place again.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Was really impressed by this place. Huge variety of dishes. I had the clam belly roll and it was very good. Wife had the fried shrimp plate which was well made. Love the atmosphere. Wait staff was friendly and funny. Will go back. Next time I’ll try the ice cream!

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Drove by this place 3 times and finally gave it a try. Wow!!!! They had everything and everything was great. Definitely ate more than we should. Highly recommend. And prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank Whystayhomegirl