“lunch Buffet”

Mayuri Indian Cuisine
Ranked #24 of 93 Restaurants in Westborough
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 9 November 2017

we have visited this hotel for send off party .. Really foods are good and tasty...Authentic South Indian and North Indian foods are served here.

Good number's of varieties are available and service really Awesome.

Deserts are simple and good.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We met here for a leisurely lunch to catch up. The buffet was a few dollars more than some of the other local buffets, but it was also a little bit better. There was a wide selection of vegetarian entries and about a half dozen non-vegetarian. They were separated and it was easy to tell which was which. Service was quick and friendly. I'd like to come back and have a more traditional dinner. A lot of Indians were also dining there, which I take as a vote of confidence.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Good choices. Fresh and well stocked would definitely recommend very busy for a Monday afternoon. I'll come back to try for dinner!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I brought my sister and niece for the lunch buffet. We usually go to the Chinese buffet for the variety of food, but wanted to try something different. The selection of vegetarian items was extensive with everything restocked promptly, even though we came at the tail end of the lunch rush. It was full when we arrived but were seated quickly. Everything was excellent and as good as I have tasted as a dinner in an Indian restaurant. I can see why they were so crowded. The thing that sets this place above any other is the extreme kindness shown by the whole staff here. Despite being very busy they gave us special attention. You see, my sister has late stage dementia. I have to feed her. She is non-verbal and lives in a nursing home. I take her out to eat to give her a treat from the soft food diet they have her on. The waiter helped me seat her and gave me extra napkins. He offered us a booth when it became available. He was very attentive. When the time came for us to leave, he helped us get her up and out of her seat. She knows when it is time to go back to the home and will not stand up. You have to hold her under her arms and tug the chair out while another person holds her on the other side to make sure she isn't able to drop to the ground. She is happy to get out of a chair if she knows she is going somewhere. After getting her standing, we headed for the door. Another staff member handed me a napkin to wipe her face where she had a bit of sauce that I didn't see, then held the door for us. I can't tell you what their kindness meant to me. This is the first time I have had her out without my son to move her. I would not have been able to maneuver her without the help of the staff. Instead of stares and glares, they went out of their way to treat us like we were the most important customers they had.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

I love Indian food and Mayuri has very good food. The service is slow, so its a good place to go if you have time or are on a date. The prices are a little higher than average ($14.95 for most curries), but the food is so good. We started with the Mulligatawny soup. This was the only thing we didn't care for. It was too pureed and not spicy enough. Next was the mixed tandoori grill appetizer. Wow, this was great. There must have been 8 different kinds of tandoori with lots of spice and flavor. The onion naan was one of the best I've had. Lamb rogan josh had tender pieces of lamb in a perfectly seasoned sauce. Chicken 65 was awesome. I will say that if you order it "medium" as I did, you will find it quite spicy. I will probably get it mild next time. Mayuri would have been 5 starts if it weren't for the slow service and slightly above average prices.