After a one week travel thru Mass, Main, New Hampshir, Vermont, and RI, we had the pleasure of staying at Tidewater Inn on our last night away from home. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. When we saw the size of our room and how clean it was we coulden' t believe it. Sitting on our own private bpatio was also a real treat. I wish that the hotel experience we found here could be the standard rather than the exception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tidewater is a family friendly hotel which is centrally located and minutes to Hyannis, ferries to the islands, beaches, golf, fishing, restaurants, and shopping. Indoor and Outdoor pools and 50's style breakfast diner (open seasonally). Rooms with refrigerators, coffee makers and some with water views. Landscaped picnic area with playground, grills and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Tidewater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tidewater Hotel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Motel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Inn Cape Cod/West Yarmouth, MA