“Great Hotel!!”

Bayside Resort Hotel
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in West Yarmouth
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 3 November 2012

Everything was great !! We had come down for my mothers surprise birthday and had a wonderful experience ! Great place for families and also for couples .. The staff was very very helpful and one of the major things I look for is the cleanliness and that was also great !! The area of the hotel was great also ... we were going out for the evening and it was a quick cab ride to Main street in Hyannis ..We will definitely be back , looking for a winter weekend away soon !

• Stayed: October 2012
Write a ReviewReviews (1,276)

Reviewed 30 October 2012

My girlfriend and I had a very enjoyable stay at the Bayside Resort. I have found that traveling with my wheelchair bound girlfriend presents some challenges. We have been disappointed in the past when rooms have not always been as described. But our room at the Bayside was just as described – two beds and a handicap accessible bathroom. We appreciated the shower chair that was brought to our room when we called the front desk and asked. The breakfast was great. And they lived up to their lowest price guarantee. I saw the hotel listed on Expedia, but called them directly to be sure of the handicap accessible room. When I mentioned the price on Expedia, they matched it. We had a great getaway.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 October 2012

I stayed at The Bayside Resort about 4 years ago with my mom and loved it. My boyfriend and I needed a weekend away so we booked a couples getaway package. The staff is incredibly friendly! We checked into our room and then went to Sea Gull Beach which is only a few minutes drive down the road. The couples package included dinner at The Yarmouth House......AMAZING meal! After returning to our room we heard a stampede of wild children . We let it go and tried to watch a movie. After about two hours of constant pounding feet and the drunk guys screaming next door we went to the desk and asked if we could please be moved across the hotel. The staff was very understanding and accommodating. They moved us to a room on a quieter end of the hotel and it even had a jacuzzi in the room which was great because the pool was over run by kids. I assumed since it's off season there'd be little to no kids. The bed was comfy and there were plenty of tv stations. I have a food allergy and they even helped me out at breakfast time! Unfortunately hurricane Sandy was going to make a bad impact so we made the decision to head home early :( Again, the staff was very understanding and only charged me for half of the package. Thank you Bayside Resort! Minus a few bumps in the road we really enjoyed our stay!

Room Tip: Request a 2nd floor room. You can hear everything on the first floor. Also, if you're having a c...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2012

My wife and I returned this week to the Bayside Resort for our 30th wedding anniversary. We had been there twice before and enjoyed every minute of our stay. The breakfast is always great and the fire pit on the shore of the bay make the evenings a delight. The Bayside is a must for anyone who needs to get a way for a few days to soak in the hot tub or swim in the pool.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not on the parking lot.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2012

We stayed a couple for nights here and found the stay enjoyable. It is listed as a 3 star hotel, but for those experienced with other 3 stars like Courtyard or Doubletree, this isn't it. I'm not hard to please but I could see some picky people being disappointed with this hotel. The hotel is aging and is in need of an update soon. However, the staff was very friendly, and the room and bathroom were very clean. The breakfast was nice, well stocked and had a good selection. The game room with pool table, arcade and air hockey was also a nice touch. This would be a great place for families and people on a budget.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2.1 km away
Hyannis Harbor Hotel
Hyannis Harbor Hotel
#10 of 22 in Hyannis

Been to Bayside Resort Hotel? Share your experiences!