“Wonderful Resort!”

Bayside Resort Hotel
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in West Yarmouth
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 6 February 2012

We totally enjoy our stay when we are at Bayside Resort Hotel. The facility is so clean, offers a fabulous breakfast and amenities like the pool and game room.
We just spent our second visit and have already booked for next year.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Joan S

Reviewed 28 January 2012

This hotel is conveniently located right on scenic Route 28. Checkin and checkout were very quick and painless. The room was immaculate as was the rest of the hotel. I had a few complaints about my particular room (Room 133) however. The first was a lack of convenient outlets. This is a minor nusiance but there were no plugs near the nightstands, so we had to charge our phones away from the bed. The only outlet we could find near it wouldn't work, the plug would just fall right out. Another complaint was that my particular room was noisy. It's right next to a set of stairs so when people bring their luggage down, it gets very loud. It was also right across from vending machines as well as the pool, so we had a lot of foot traffic.

The staff were all very friendly and always there to help. The pool was pretty good and the hot tub was a nice touch, along with the sauna and game center. There's also a pretty view in the back. The free breakfast was decent and what you'd expect for a free continental breakfast. We definitely look forward to returning to this hotel again, although I will make sure to request a different room.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the stairs and away from the pool.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rbarry01usa
Reviewed 18 January 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights and it was perfect. The room was basic , and what you'd expect from a hotel. I found it weird they did not have ceiling fans though. The little beach on the bay was picturesque and relaxing. I loved sitting by the campfire on the beach at night . The pool was clean and so was the room. The staff was extremely friendly and helped us several times with suggestions of places to eat/shop, and the continental breakfast complete with waffle station was awesome! This hotel was also the cheapest place on our journey through Cape cod and I felt the hotel had a lot of amenities for the price. It was also in a great location. Close to the wildlife refudge , shopping, hyannis, etc. We also received coupons for some local restaurants that we took advantage of. Also, I left my pillow there, and when I called, they were nice enough to take a message, look for my pillow and call me back notifying me that they found it. Great stay! Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2012

We arrived early on Saturday,we were able to check in early. We went to the pool that afternoon and relaxed with a swim and played cards by the pool for a couple of hours. Three places to eat within 200 yards walking. We had a few cocktails at the hotel pub and meet some very nice people. The room was very nice and clean. The free breakfast in the morning is great. We will be back again and again and again!!!

Room Tip: use the second floor so you don't hear the kids running around.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2012

We enjoyed a weekend away at Bayside Resort Hotel for my birthday. I was very surprised by the birthday balloons and champagne in our room upon arrival. Everything was great. The staff are very helpful. My grandchildren even came for a visit and swam in the pool with my husband. We will definitely be back. Thanks foe everything!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
SeaCoast Inn
#4 of 22 in Hyannis
21.5 km away
The Mansion at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club

Been to Bayside Resort Hotel? Share your experiences!