“Nice friendly place. ”

Di Parma Italian Table
Price range: USD 12 - USD 20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A wide variety of Italian favorites including Chicken Parmesan, Lasagna, Linguini and clam sauce and many more. In addition we also serve delicious hand tossed pizzas and we have a children's menu for those age 12 and under. We offer dine -in, take-out, catering, delivery, functions, and serve our late night menu daily until midnight! Visit our website to view our entire menu.
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Good food. Nice people. Good waitstaff. Susan was my favorite bartender. Can’t go wrong with this place.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 25 October 2018

I'm not sure which was worse the food or the service! We took my son for his birthday dinner to Di Parma because he loves cheese raviolis I had been warned it is a hit or miss with this restaurant but figured it's close and how bad could it be... BAD! We were seated very quickly, surprising for a Saturday night, 6 of us. The server took 10 full minutes to come greet and get drink order, when she came with drinks she had one drink wrong instead of apologizing she argued that the person order what she brought this happened several more times like the dinner she brought meatballs on my sons raviolis I said he didn't order meatballs she argued I was firm and said he doesn't eat meat why would he order meatballs!!!?so for his birthday he watched us all eat (all but me cause mine was do disgusting I took 2 bites) for 15 minutes while they pretended to make him a new one but really just took the meatballs off the plate. She even charged us for the meatballs!!She never brought back water, she argued over her every mistake, which at first we were like it's okay but after 6th mistake it started to get annoying. My dinner and brother in laws was HORRID the butternut squash ravioli and chicken ... oh bad so so bad the chicken was like eating sponge! Gross. I never touched after 2 bites,as a waitress myself I would ask if everything is okay, never once did she. My BIL was still hungry after dinner because he couldn't even force his food down so he ordered cheesecake..oh gawd it was worse then the dinner, I didn't know that was possible!! The cheese was so old it became super dense making it heavy we all tried to get a knife through it, it became a joke, waitress dropped a huge tray of dishes behind us, first words after clatter cleared " it wasn't my fault" big shocker there, nothing was her fault apparantly! Bad service terrible food, do yourself a favor go to McDonald's it's actually better service and food then Di Parma!!

Reviewed 22 October 2018

I did not know what to expect when I found this restaurant on yelp. I imagined a slightly better meal than Olive Garden and boy was I wrong. I ordered a beet salad and linguine with clams. The meal started off with warm rolls fresh from the oven. Then, the tasty beet salad with romaine lettuce came next. Salad had light taste from the vinaigrette and cheese. Linguine was divine! It was hardy, filling, and pasta was cooked perfectly al dente. Staff was attentive and checked up on us several times. I left restaurant as a happy customer.

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Not very busy, but service was slow and food wasn’t very warm when brought to our table. Would not go back

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Walked to this restaurant from the Windrift Motel. 4 of us ordered 2 large pizza. What a mistake! This was just about the best pizza I have ever eaten. On a scale of 1-10, this pizza was a 12. What was the mistake? The size of the pizza was so big that we had a lot left over and could have gotten by with one large. Was well worth the short walk to the restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2018