“Yummy burgers”

Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This is the perfect place for the most delicious hamburger you'll ever eat. Service is quick and friendly and the perfect ending is their home made I've cream. Delicious, start to finish.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The menu has an awesome selection. My husband and I had the cheese melt burger that was a little bland - we ate half and used tabasco sauce when we ate the other half at home.
Sorry but the fries had too much skin on them - I will stick to McDonalds. The onion rings are fried in bread crumbs and weren't that great either.
I had the chocolate / raspberry mousse ice cream which had a funky taste.
Not sure if I will be back.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Our grandson had a baseball game that we attended. After the game we did dinner at Classic Burgers in West Springfield, MA. What a great place for a quick bite to eat. Everyone in our party that had a burger was impressed with the flavor and the size of the burgers. I had a salad (okay) and a cup of chili (great flavor). We would take the kids back there again.

1  Thank Patricia G
Reviewed 23 May 2017

First off, I've been back many times now. The building was one of the original Friendly's Ice Cream shops, we lived there as kids.. so I had a little attitude about losing it. But I can tell you we are more than happy with what is in there now. The atmosphere is a 50's style setting with old automobile parts converted into booths, very good lighting and open space, music is from the 50's and 60's and the service is excellent. If you are familiar with 5 Guys Burgers... it's a similar menu, only better! The hamburgers are top notch with all the toppings available, along with delicious hotdogs and fries that are second to none. I'm hooked on the fries with chile and cheese. Kids menu available, and to top it all off... milkshakes and delicious ice cream, both soft and hard. If you're in the area stop in, you won't regret it. One more thing, they don't have it everyday, but the Cheeseburger chowder is dyno mite!

1  Thank turbo38
Harry A, General Manager at Classic Burgers, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Thank you for the great compliments! We love serving our guests only the best! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thanks!
Harry and Staff

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Loosely based on 5 guys business model, this burger place offers a good selection of specialty burgers as well as regular ones. Fries are hand cut and tasty. Ice cream available also hand made with a good selection of flavors. Restaurant is clean and service is fast and friendly, we eat there a few times a month.