“Very good food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Stopped for lunch with wife and 5 yr old grandson. Food was delicious and service efficient.My 6 oz filet was fork tender and a strip steak also tender and both were cooked exactly as ordered.. Nice kids playbook which kept Jax busy while waiting and his cheeseburger was hot and good. Only drawback was baked potato not completely done but since we were there at 12:30 pm not that critical

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed 15 April 2017

wonderful food and atmosphere... the service was wonderful and the food was amazing ... had a great time

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Food choice and quality were very good, similar style to The Outback Steakhouse. Server though prompt with our food was not so when it came to our drinks. Glad we tried it and will certainly give it another go in the next six months....

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Typical of most Longhorn Steakhouses, they offer a generous menu and very good steak. The staff have always been pleasant to deal with.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

I recently ate at Longhorn and have been here many times. I almost always have Flo's Filet so can't say too much about other dishes! It is consistently good. My steak is always cooked the way I ask for it and I love the house salad and sweet potatoes.