“Great place to socialize or study!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Cuisines: American
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread West Springfield is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

I love Panera, I do not think I have had a bad experience at one yet. The staff were friendly, and the food is pretty good. This Panera is a great place to either study or socialize with friends. Their hot chocolate is delicious! The only downside I've experienced was the wifi connection. My friends and I were studying here and the wifi was not cooperating with our devices, I'm not sure if it was because so many people were on the wifi (since we noticed other students studying here as well). Either way this place is great!

1  Thank HereToReview456

Reviewed 20 November 2015

The food is the same as everywhere else. I had an egg and cheese sandwich (twice), and it was the same as everywhere else.

The problem is the Internet service is bad. I've been twice recently, and it was the same both times. My computer locked onto the router easily. But it took several tries just to get a Panera login page—the request timed out repeatedly. After that point the connection was really slow, to the point that web pages wouldn't load completely. In an ordinary restaurant I wouldn't complain about wifi, but I think at Panera that's part of the business model and something that customers expect to work.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

About 100 yards from the Tesla Supercharger. Very high quality soups, salads,and bakery goods. Clean and friendly.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Panera is a little pricey but great food and quick service. Restaurant is clean and in a well lit area in the strip mall

Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

Wait staff was some what rude. And the food dud not meet there standard. I was willing to give them anther chance went back two weeks latter and found the same thing