Beach House Inn
USD 158
Inn at Swan River(West Dennis)(Great Value!)
USD 201
Travelocity
GuestLodge(West Dennis)(Great Value!)
USD 142
USD 131
Hotwire.com
Ambassador Inn & Suites(South Yarmouth)
USD 197
USD 188
Hotels.com
All Seasons Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
USD 234
USD 202
Hotels.com
Blue Rock Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
USD 277
USD 244
Priceline
Holiday Hill Inn & Suites(Dennis Port)(Great Value!)
USD 178
USD 165
USD 225
USD 86
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

The most beautiful faces of winter right outside the door of Bach House In.
Daytime is fabulous and sunset is amazing. The pictures might give you a hint but will never be able to tell the whole story
In spite of low, low outside temperatures inside the house was warm and cosy

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2015

I can't say enough good things about the host & Hostess, the place itself. We had total serenity and I finally found some peace of mind after a few trying weeks adjusting to personal news. Bill is very accommodating and attentive to his guest's needs. Never makes you feel rushed, he's so chill and it's just what we needed dealing with a few family crises. We love it there! Rooms 1,2,3 (upstairs), and 4, & 5 (downstairs) all are great. But next time we'll book sooner for the first floor room for my mom 4 and/ or 5. The rate is reasonable, the view was incredible, continental breakfast is just what it is: nothing homemade, just store bought stuff and that was fine! Thank you so much for the wonderful stay at your lovely Beach House INN. Folks, it is Literally right at the water, you can't go wrong here! He's got a couple of kayaks, a paddle board, they're not far from Swan River about a 1/10 of a mile away. It was the shortest trip we've ever taken and yet the most relaxing I've had in months! A quiet place to regroup.
We stayed in room # 1: it was very clean, but DO NOT use the older dark dresser, it smells extremely musty/ moldy (the taller dresser). Once I opened the drawers I couldn't get rid of the odor. We used the night stands, those sufficed for a 1 nighter.

Room Tip: Largest room is #2! Pullout couch, large bed and deck. My favorite rooms: 3 for the larger deck and space. Rooms 4&5 look newer & no stairs
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2015

Patty was a gracious and caring hostess. We only spoke briefly with Bill so do not know him. This is a simple, straight-forward b and b with a drop dead location right on the beach and killer views from the beach-side of the house. The great part of being here is that you an literally walk out the back door and onto the beach. The Inn has kayaks and other water toys.. just terrific for the guests! A large community area for coffee and a quick breakfast is convenient and friendly. The family room is spacious and has a nice flat screen tv. I was there with my sister and we shared room #7. We have a real problem, however, with room #7. Be forewarned: Room #7 has absolutely NO PRIVACY. The bathroom has a window that opens to the upstairs stairway so folks coming downstairs pass right by the bathroom window.. not a nice surprise for the guests of #7. Worse is the fact that the door to the deck and the one window in the room are only a few feet from the outdoor grill (whose smoke fills the bedroom with tantalizing but perhaps unwanted smells), tables and BRIGHT night light that shines right in the window. It was a surprise to exit the shower and find myself standing in my birthday suit with about 10 people only a few feet away with a straight shot view of my bedroom . If you are not part of the group that is at the tables you will all soon be best friends. Also unfortunate is the family room sofa which sits against the bed headboard wall of the bedroom. Sure makes eavesdropping easy but isn't very good for sleeping if the sofa is occupied with talkers. We were charged $238/night plus a service fee. The website says the room is $200/night. The website says this is the largest of the rooms on the first floor. Believe me, this room is TINY and 2 people cannot move around in the room at the same time. No fair, Beach House Inn. This room should be significantly less than the other larger rooms with ocean views.

So our experience was overall a very pleasant one regarding our very thoughtful hostess and the Inn itself other than our bedroom.

Room Tip: Room #7 has no privacy. I would avoid it.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank HappyTraveker
Reviewed 24 June 2015

Beach House Inn is a clean, no-frills BnB that has an ideal beach-front location.

The House has direct access to the beautiful beach with kayak and paddle board available for use.

Breakfast is simple with cereal and pastry available. Likewise the rooms are simple. NOTE -- The House and the rooms have no AC, which can be uncomfortable for some.

All things considered, we would likely choose to stay here again.

Room Tip: We were in room 1 - I would choose a different room, facing the ocean, on a return trip.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WDWgoofy
Reviewed 21 May 2015

We loved the place, the owners and the time that we've passed there! The view is just splendid, the room clean and the balcony to sip our coffee in the morning and our wine in the evening - just perfect.

Room Tip: Second floor room with a balcony...
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple