“Love this place!”

Price range: USD 0 - USD 10
Cuisines: Deli, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: The Linden Store was founded in 1933. Operated by the entire family, the Store was an immediate success. It has been in business continuously and is well known for consistent quality and service. Son Greg began working under his parents' supervision at the age of ten, while son Mark joined in his high school years. Today Mark and Greg are the owners of The Linden Store Deli. While the Deli continues to offer traditionally awesome favorites, the menu has evolved to meet our clientele's tastes and needs. We use only the best suppliers and receive shipments daily to ensure fresh products. Committed to embracing our strong local roots, The Linden Store has been providing delicious deli food to generations in the greater Wellesley community. We enthusiastically support youth efforts by donating to school and sports programs in Wellesley and surrounding communities and take pride in being part of the neighborhood fabric. Babson College, Wellesley College, Dana Hall School and Fessendon School are just a few of the numerous educational institutions that plan their catered events through TLS. Many companies such as Morgan Stanley and Merrill Lynch also choose to regularly cater through The Store. The atmosphere here is authentic and upbeat; nostalgic yet current. We have a sincere and friendly staff who have been part of the Deli team for decades. Together with you, let's keep the Linden Store deli going for a lifetime.
Reviewed 11 September 2016

I go there a lot before school with my son.The staff could not be any nicer. They recently did a very nice renovation. The breakfast is great and there lunch subs are fantastic. Perfect place to get a school lunch if you forgot to pack one or if your kid has a field trip. I do wish they would put back the school banners.

Date of visit: September 2016
2  Thank E J

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Hands down, there isn't a better deli in all of the Greater Boston area. I attended Babson College and ate here at least 3 times a month. It never gets old, the flavours never get dull, and the staff truly make you feel welcome and at home. I still make the trek out to Wellesley just to go eat here every now and again.

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank jshaver13
Reviewed 2 August 2016

I've been getting sandwiches here since I was a little kid - seriously the best ever. I bring friends from all over the US and UK here and everyone always wants to go back when they visit again. They are not stingy with their meats, everything is fresh and delicious.
Note: they now have gluten free bread and they use a separate toaster for just gluten free bread.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank katiescar
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent to go place for great sandwiches. Always a line but moves quickly. Been going there for years. Great family owned place.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Mobile113281
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I work near here and get lunch on the days when I am really hungry because I know I will be satisfied! It is friendly, efficient and the food is delicious. I always see people I know and even if the line is long, it goes quickly and actually adds to the experience. The whoopie pies are the best!
Love it!