“Great Dinner”

Papa Razzi Wellesley
Reserve with OpenTable
Papa Razzi Wellesley is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 73 Restaurants in Wellesley
Price range: USD 20 - USD 40
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: River Street
Description: We are excited to announce that Papa Razzi of Wellesley will reopen to the public on Friday, August 31st at 4 PM! Please join us and take a peek at our new look and our new menu!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was in town for the night with teenage kids and we wanted something more than fast-food or pizza after several days of traveling. This was recommended by the hotel and it hit the spot. The waitresses were very polite and provided good service. It was very good italian food.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My parents are 89 years old and you have to be patient when we go anywhere. We had the staff looking for my dads hat (on his knee) and cane (back of chair). Staff was very kind. The food was delicious but my dad didn’t like the minestrone soup (not as good as his Italian grandmother). They took off the bill. Was very nice of them. We had a wonderful experience!

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

10 of us met for a dinner meeting and it was great. They have a few beers on tap but everyone charges too much for beer on tap, papa razzi included.The server gave us plenty of time to conduct our business and it wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be to hear the conversation as we were just outside the kitchen area. I ordered penne arrabbiata and it was great. All the food was served within a few minutes and the server prepared individual bills. Overall a great experience.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

If you long for an experience to remember make it Papa- razzi, from the bread with spicy oil to the wonderful choices in appetizers, entrees and the deserts make it a truly memorable experience. Don’t forget the wine list either it will make your leisurely or formal night perfect, lunch is also a great break during the day so make it Papa-razzi!

Reviewed 6 January 2018

For a chain, Papa Razzi is one of the better ones in New England.(Certainly a notch above the Olive Garden) Food is always reliable and consistent. With that being said, the service is not. Our waitress (who is seemingly a veteran there) this evening was colder than the 8 degree temperature outside. She was completely inattentive, disinterested and even came across argumentative with any special requests (like asking for sauce on the side.) When either me or my friend would say "thank you" to her, she wouldn't even respond. Unacceptable! A positive dining experience consists of, at bare minimum, courteous and respectful service. On that mark, this Papa Razzi receives a D +. However, I will give them an A- for food and atmosphere.