“Point Breeze /Webster ”

Price range: USD 9 - USD 26
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Whether you are looking for casual dining, a place to watch the game, grab a drink or live music/entertainment to host a private function or a place to get married, Point Breeze offers beautiful indoor and and outdoor settings on Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg perfect for any occasion.
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

I have been to Point Breeze a few times because of it. I went last night and Mike who shocks the oysters , he did such a good job and he kept the oysters and shrimp on ice at all times and they were very fresh and very will presented. Isabel bartender greeted us with in 1 minute which is exceptional. Then have a drink with in 2 minutes. I only ordered a salad this time but usually I get a lobster dinner which is also very fresh and delicious. Very friendly people and atmosphere. I have never been let down ever going there. Also the bartender, Mike Minank is also an exceptional bartender too. The food is great and you never have to wait a long time for your dinner. I highly recommend this restaurant. I love it !!
Beverly j . Prior
(508)525-5556

Reviewed 29 August 2016

After spending some time boating on the lake, we docked at Point Breeze and had dinner. Hostess was friendly and sat us right away to an indoor table. There was a 45 minute wait for an outdoor table. There was a little of a wait for the appetizers, but not bad. Food was very good. We all had seafood, scallops, shrimp, fish and it was fresh and tasty. It's a beautiful setting with good food and fair to good service. I think with better professional management the place could really shine! Nevertheless, we'll be back!

1  Thank anneh481
Reviewed 27 August 2016

Love the location, plenty of parking. Nice place for an economical wedding. Food is very good. Have had to wait pretty long after food is ordered. Fair prices. Good selections. Good for family and groups. Beautiful out on deck for an intimate meal also. Servings are good size.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Chose to sit outside, had a very btief wait in the nicely renovated bar. Inside dining rooms were almost empty as it was a beautiful late summer night. Drinks were fine, but the mexican pizza appetizer was to die for! Main courses- haddock, fried and baked, were fresh and tasty. French fries not so much...were like frozen crinkle cut fries. Salad with maple ranch dressing (excellent flavor) was nice....but the dessert...which we think was hijacked before it made it to our table ...eventually arrived. Full size fried dough covered in blueberries, vanilla ice cream and whipped cream was exceptional.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I have been to Point Breeze many times over the 6 years I've been in this area. Every time, I am disappointed. The food is decent, but I am continually let down by the service. I have learned that if I walk in their doors and there is a function happening, LEAVE IMMEDIATELY. I had an experience before in which I went for dinner while a wedding reception was happening, and we spent 2.5 hours for a regular meal. PB's management seems to be the biggest issue. Not hiring enough staff and then not training them adequately. The most recent experience was this past weekend. My friend has a gluten allergy and wanted to try PB's GF menu. I expressed my concern, but we went anyway. No functions happening, so I was okay staying. One server for the inside, who was also tending to a large party. Server brought out 2 of 3 apps together, and didn't bring the 3rd until 15 min later. Entrées came and mine was incorrect. Server tried to correct, but we had already waited a while and I didn't want to wait longer. Just don't think PB should have had 1 server on the floor on Saturday for lunch. It's a shame, really, because PB has a fantastic location and could completely maximize on this opportunity for fine dining but the water. But they keep falling short. Save your time and go to Eighty Ates instead.

1  Thank Boston_2_Ibiza

Been to Point Breeze? Share your experiences!