“Finally stopped in!!!!!”

Ranked #7 of 27 Restaurants in Wayland
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I have been driving by for a while and I decided to stop in on a Sunday for lunch. My wife and I went in and we ordered off of there Brunch Menu. It consisted of about 7-10 different items each for $16. each meal includes choice of mimosa or bloody Mary. We got mimosas. My wife ordered the pancakes and they gave her 3 huge pancakes that were very fluffy and tasted great. I ordered the smoked salmon Lox on an everything bagel. It was good and ingredients were fresh I just wish they gave you more lox than they did. t barely was enough for each slice of bagel. I will go back the sandwiches and burgers looked great that I saw people order. The service was ok nothing too special. You can also sit outside on a nice day.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

I have tried the short ribs and they have been consistently yummy. However, I recently tried the Crispy Sesame Chicken Rice Bowl and the amount of brown rice that was given was approximately 4 spoonfuls. How can they call it a rice bowl with so little rice in it??? For $18 rice bowl, you would think that they'd give more rice. The chicken was a decent amount but cutting it open was all batter and a teeny weeny bit of chicken. The sauce of the rice bowl was yummy though. But overall, I wouldn't order this rice bowl again, given the price and ratio of food. If you order the short ribs, it's more worth the money.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Very accommodating. We had a big group and staff was very courteous. Food was great. Staff said menu was new. But the options are limited. But overall fun place to hang out.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Probably lacking of a real charm, this restaurant offers several reasonable optons for an informal dinner with friends or colleagues. Veggy friendly!
Our waitress spent a lot of time wondering why life couldn't be nicer with her... ok: just my interpretation of a visible lack of commitment.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We met our wonderful relatives for lunch - what a warm friendly place! All the dishes ordered were excellent - from salads to flatbreads to short ribs. Portions are generous, and the quality and size of dishes are not reflected in the very reasonable prices. A delight and we hope to be back soon to this and other branches.