“Great Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Courtyard Boston Waltham
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Waltham
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2012

While the hardwood floors in my home were being refinished I spent several days as a guest here.I was very happy with the overall experience. My room was very attractive with a king size bed, love seat ,large desk and free internet.

This hotel scored really high in every category. My room and the entire property were extremely clean. There was not a single square inch of my room that was anything less than sparkling clean and the lobby, hallways and even the elevators looked perfect.

The staff was very courteous and friendly. I especially liked the fact that I could park my car in their indoor garage for free which I thought was great considering the cold winter weather. Lastly, the Bistro in house restaurant was surprisingly versatile in its offerings and very reasonably priced.

This was a fabulous place to stay and was superlative on every level. In reading my own review here it sounds impossibly positive but this was actually the best suburban hotel I have evet experienced.

Stayed January 2012, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

This is a very clean Courtyard property with courteous staff, but I found the wall heating units to be too noisy for me to get a good night's sleep. Even though it is thermostat controlled it never turned off. As such, I think I will be staying at the Newton Marriott more often when I have business in Waltham. It is only 2.5 miles down the road and has a quieter sleeping experience with all of the added perks when somebody is an Elite Marriott Rewards member.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jongable
Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2012

Very close to T stations to get into Boston. Very clean. Very reasonable priced. Friendly helpful staff

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Loveland, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2012

This was one of those doomed business trips that was really salvaged by the service attitude of the Night Operations Manager - Matt Amirault. We had some late night addtions to the presentation we were using the next morning with a prospective client. Kinkos was closed, but Matt stuck around past midnight and figured out how to operate the Courtyard's new, complex printer/copier installation. His patience and determination to make it work for us was so compelling that I was compelled to enter this, the first review of any hotel in my 25 year business career. BTW - rooms were Very nice and breakfast was made to order - perfect.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Tracy W
Rochester, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2011

I stayed at this hotel during a business trip. The lobby was under renovation during my visit but it was really no bother at all. The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was very nice. I always trust Marriott and this was no disappointment. Very clean room and new furnishings that were very well done. I felt very comfortable in the room which meant a lot to me since the travel was for work not fun! The bed was very comfortable and I had a great night sleep. It was a pleasurable stay.

Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
CYWalthamGM, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Waltham, responded to this review, 3 January 2012
Dear 'DisneyCrazed',

I'm a glad to hear that your stay with us in Waltham was clean and comfortable. As you mentioned, we are in the process of renovating our guest rooms, and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our new furnishings and mattresses. I hope that the next time you are in the Waltham area, that you will stay with us again.

Dan Gregorio, General Manager