All reviews front desk room was clean would stay here again the hotel staff breakfast buffet nice hotel room rate convenient location easy access coffee maker one night stay fitness center baked fish business trip omelet hgi lobby
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Very clean, and close by to many things. Beautiful outdoor walking and exploring options. We were there with a hockey team group of 10 year old boys, and the hotel provided a room for boys to play knee hockey in.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2016

I was in the area for business for 4 nights. The staff were warm & friendly, while maintaining their professionalism. They seemed to go out of their way to make sure I had what I needed. One day my key didn't work, so I went to the lobby to get it "juiced up" again. After doing so, the young man at the desk followed me to my room to make sure it worked. He didn't have to do that, but it shows that he was interested in my experience as a guest. Breakfast is quick and what you would expect. Dinner isn't great, but I don't expect much from hotel restaurants. Clean rooms & public areas. I will definitely go back when in the area.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

All of the staff was accommodating, very professional and helpful. My room was spotless. All of the staff were cheerful every time I was at the front desk. One of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

visiting friends in Belmont and this hotel offered the quality we are used to without the big Boston price. Only slept there so can not rate any other amenities although the front desk people were very nice.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2016

This is my go to hotel when I am travelling near and around Boston. The rooms are well maintained and clean and the breakfast is excellent. I have stayed here numerous times over the past six months and have never had a problem. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. I especially love the breakfast at the omelet station.

Date of stay: December 2015