Treehouse Lodge(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
USD 284
USD 270
Official Site
Sands Of Time Motor Inn & Harbor House(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
USD 218
Beach Breeze Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
USD 196
Official Site
Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
USD 196
USD 174
ShoreWay Acres Inn & Cape Cod Lodging(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
USD 229
Mariner Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
USD 142
Falmouth Inn(Falmouth)
USD 218
  • Pool
All reviewshealth clubindoor poolrooftop deckcomplimentary lemonademartha's vineyardasian restaurantmain streetsteam roomcopper wokoff seasonsmall balconyblack doggreat gymdry townbeautiful hotelfitness centerfront desk staff
Reviewed 31 July 2017

The hotel employees are super friendly. Just a joy to be around. Our rooms very extremely clean and tastefully decorated, They have a quick breakfast available in the mornings, with the basics. You must try the ping-pong table and a yoga class.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank MizNela
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We loved our comfortable room. It was spacious, nicely decorated, and we had a great bathroom (random comment, but sometimes it matters!!). The staff were SO KIND and went above and beyond to help us with any questions, directions, or help. We really liked how close it was to the ferry. We rented bicycles close by and rode into other towns (which seemed to be a bit more happening/congested). The jury is still out for me as to whether we would stay in Vineyard Haven again, but if we did, we would stay at the Mansion House in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Brandy R
Reviewed 29 July 2017

My friends and i stayed at the Mansion House while on the island and we had a fantastic time.The location was superb,really close to the Steamship authority and with a wonderful view.In addition,the hotel is exeptionally clean and the entire staff was more than friendly and catered to all of our needs during our stay.We enjoyed the wellness content,as well as the pool and the famous rooftop view!I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is planning on coming to the island and wants a exquisite first-class experience.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank TravelJunkie94Usa
Reviewed 27 July 2017

This hotel is one of the best places I have ever been in my life. I've been on many places on this island, but this is something incredible. I've enjoyed beautiful rooms, wonderful view, and the most important thing - staff is really really nice :)
Beautiful resort, very nice staff, clean rooms. The nature, the water.. such a paradise!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dusan V
Reviewed 24 July 2017

I recently stayed at Mansion House with my mother on vacation. The location was convenient. The room was beautifully decorated with attention to detail. And the amenities were first rate, including beach towels, bathrobes, breakfast, parking, and access to their fitness club and indoor pool. In addition, they are dog-friendly and welcomed my golden retriever. The facility and room were impeccably clean, and I am fussy about hotel cleanliness. The staff were friendly and accommodating. They immediately attended to our request for assistance when our room air conditioner broke, solving the problem without delay, and with a smile. I am a regular visitor of Martha's Vineyard and plan on staying at Mansion House again. I highly recommend Mansion House to anyone traveling to the Vineyard!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family