“great food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Benchwarmers
Reviewed 26 March 2016

the food is awesome and you probably would not think so for a local bar the clientel is local and that is the best kind

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Just writing this Review of this pub down in Swansea Ma. My my wife and I went down there to catch their Sunday Dinner special . A $5.00 8OZ.steak dinner with mash potatoes and corn. what a deal. And if you get two steak dinners it's $9.00 . It was so good. my wife and I enjoyed it very much. didn't need a thing on the steak at all. no salt , no steak sauce. I almost got another steak but I changed my mind and my wife and I instead split three marinaded chicken teiryaki's skewers with peppers and onions. It was so good. We will come back again. worth the trip.

1  Thank James G