“Excelent local Indian restaurant”
Review of Soul of India

Soul of India
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in Sudbury
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2017

The food is very good and the wait staff are super friendly. They will adjust any item on the menu (mild, spicy or medium).Been coming here around once a month since it opened. They also have some great cocktails.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Soul of India is a great local restaurant right on Route 20 in Sudbury. Since we've not dined in, I can't offer any experience or advice on that, but this is the one we call for take out. They deliver, but it's just a few minutes drive from us. Sometimes I get a hankering for something not on their particular menu, and they'll make it for me if I don't happen to call at 7:30 on a Saturday night. We order our food medium spicy, which is hotter than some of the other Indian restaurants, but it's just how we like it. I recommend it highly!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Heard good things about authenticity, flavor etc regarding this place. Certainly smells great when you walk in. Meals on tables looked inviting.
Looking over menu was first surprise; nothing I would call reasonable, but we were there and decided to see if it was up to reputation.
APS were small and pricy. Main courses all tasted the same and looked similar.
The venue was cramped, crowded, and a bit on the warm side.
Would I go back? Not really. There are other places that are more reasonably priced and have much better atmosphere.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I have only ever been here for the lunch buffet but I really must go for dinner as buffet food is never going to be the best a restaurant can offer. Having said that, the buffet is excellent. Everything I have ever had here has been great - the problem is not eating too much. As an ex-pat Brit I really miss London's great Indian restaurants but this restaurant helps.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Usually order take out from here on the occasional trip home from Boston. Sit at the bar and have a Kingfisher with complimentary nibbles from extraordinarily polite and pleasant staff while you wait. My wife is Gujarati and dislikes most Indian restaurants but she says this one is an exception and when you ask for spicy, they actually do Indian spicy, not middle-America white people spicy.