“Love this Indian restaurant”

Paani Pure Indian Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Sudbury
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Excellent cuisine in a very pleasant space. Many appetizers and entrees to please. We have been many times and never disappointed.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Paani serves delicious Indian food in a beautiful atmosphere, Possibly the best Indian food outside of India Flavors are delicious and authentic Indian, Portions are very generous. Lunch specials are delightful and more than generous. This is the Gold Standard for evaluating Indian food. It's small so reservations are recommended. A treat not to miss! Possibly the best Indian food in New England!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Absolutely, without a doubt, the best Indian food I have ever had. The first bite truly made me feel like I had traveled to India. And its the only time I've ever had the experience of feeling as if I was in another place, by taste alone. Phenomenal food, and service, and would recommend this place to my closest friends and family.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

I travel to India every year and could eat my way from one end of the country to the other. One of the down-sides to visiting India regularly and loving the food is knowing what honestly good Indian food is. Thankfully, I have Paani not far from my home to remind me what it's like. There is nothing on the menu I don't like. The space is well done and of a cozy size. Service is very good. The lunch specials are very nice, if a bit large. I can't help but eat it all and always leave feeling full.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Beautifully prepared and presented northern Indian (Delhi) style food. Exquisite service and delicious food. Aloo chaat papri is a masterpiece appetizer that must be tried. Everything was very good.