All reviews cracker barrel outdoor pool old sturbridge village waffles gas station convenience store hot tub queen suite hard boiled eggs breakfast staff separate building breakfast bar parking lot free breakfast room was large breakfast room off the highway
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

My father and I stayed in a king suite room with a connecting handicapped room with a roll in shower. We checked in on Monday and stayed until Friday.

The beds/pillows were very comfortable and the room was quiet. Loved the location on the first floor a few steps from the lobby.

The breakfast was fine, I’m sure no one would starve. The coffee in the breakfast room was wonderful!

The staff and housekeeping was fabulous. All very friendly and courteous. The woman in the breakfast bar was even cool when a kid poured syrup on the waffle iron and she had to clean up the mess! I would have wrung the little brat’s neck:). Where where the parents??

Now the personal gripes:
The WiFi was a bit slow. I had to call 2 out of the 4 days we were there to the front desk because it seemed they kept changing the password. Please tell me that when I check in. It would have stopped me from getting frustrated.

Kids. I get it at this price point of a hotel you are going to get families with kids. But the couples and people that are not traveling with kids totally get shut out of using the hot tub because the kids playing in the “mini pool” . I spoke to 2 other couples at breakfast that were also venting their frustration over this. The hotel has a lovely outdoor pool as well as an indoor pool. I can deal with splashing and cannonballs and even shrieking kids playing in the pool, but at some point, I think the hotel should address that a lot of folks don’t travel with kids. At least make the hot tub adults only. Is that too much to ask?

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
GM-CISC, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. We are so glad you enjoyed your time at our hotel. I hope if your travels bring you back to our area, you do think of us.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Jackie and Karen were so friendly and helpful each morning. They had warm smiles and made sure everything was clean and inviting. Thank you for making morning breakfast and coffee so pleasant!

We were in town for a family wedding and so booked quite a few rooms in the hotel. The location is close to local attractions as well.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
GM-CISC, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I am so glad you Jackie and Karen were helpful to you, they are valuable members of our team. We hope if your travels bring you back to our area, you think of us.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful time at comfort inn and suites, I thought the service was great, they went out of they’re way to help the few problems we had. The beds were comfortable, and the breakfast had a wide variety of delicious food and drink. Would recommend it!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
GM-CISC, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Thank you for staying with us! We are so glad you enjoyed your time with at our hotel. I hope if your travels bring you back to our area, you think of us.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

We had a mini suite on the 3rd floor, far away from the elevator, so it was quite comfortable and quiet. The in room coffee was of average quality, we find that K-cup coffee makers provide the best coffee. Ample parking, very efficient and courteous staff.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us, we really appreciate you choosing us. We hope if your travels bring you back to our area, you think of us.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here while traveling home from Maine. Although we booked our room a month in advance, we were given a room outside the main facility in an old adjacent motel. There was no ice available here, and would have had to walk back to the other building for it or any other facilities such as the business center or the indoor pool. When I asked about this in the morning, the clerk told me that it was my fault. Needless to say, a discussion ensued. If you stay here, do not let them put you in Siberia!!
Photo attached.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
GM-CISC, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you for staying with us, we are sorry your stay did not live up to your expectations. We do our best to accommodate the needs of our guest. From reviewing your reservation, the room that was booked was a room in our exterior building, however we would of been more than happy to move you into the main building if we would have known that you were unhappy with the room you were in. We never want a guest to feel that we do not care or well taken care of. We do hope you give us another chance in the future.