All reviews police station room was clean complimentary breakfast pool and hot tub easy access mass pike sturbridge village convenient location breakfast area waffles off the highway fitness center waffle maker public house publick house new england inns
Reviewed 29 March 2016

We really loved the hotel! Very clean rooms, including exercise and pool area. The room was very clean. The beds were very comfortable and the shower worked great. We used the indoor pool and hot tub while we were there. Big hit with the kids! Bottom of pool looked liked it needed a little cleaning and a little heavy on the chlorine, otherwise, my kids really enjoyed. I used the exercise room one morning. Very clean and nice selection of equipment. Staff was excellent! Very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was decent. My kids loved the waffles! Pretty good selection, although was not a fan of the eggs. They were quite rubbery, probably microwaved. All in all, we truly had a wonderful experience and will definitely stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 28 March 2016

I stayed for business travel and this was a Great place to stay! Quite And nice rooms and location is perfect. Staff is very friendly and shows care for customers. Definitely would stay here again. Would recommend

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 28 March 2016

A friend and I booked a room here for the weekend with our children ages 8 & 9. The kids loved the pool area and breakfast in the morning. Everyone was so nice and helpful. If in the area again, we would choose this hotel again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 March 2016

As usual, I am have very few negative opinions on Hilton properties. This place, like so many other Hampton Inns is a warm, friendly and clean place. It's off Route 20 away from the other hotels so it has less traffic noise and lights, etc. Definitely recommend the place for an affordable, quiet stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2016

I made a last minute reservation to break up a long drive to New York. This was a bargain price so I didn't have high expectations but boy was I wrong. Hotel was super clean and very well maintained. It came with a complementary hot breakfast (a surprise to me). Beds were comfortable and the room was quiet. It is directly across the street from the local police department so I felt safer than usual. Highly recommend this if you're in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled with family