All reviewspackaged muffinscoffee makersweet rollsan ironnight's sleepdunkin donutsroom was spaciousstayed one nightmicrowavesinkdriveway
Reviewed 2 June 2016

We are not big fans of Econo Lodge properties but this hotel was definitely one of the better ones. Room was spacious enough, clean, comfortable bedding, and adequate continental breakfast. Price was reasonable. I have no problem recommending this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BionicOne
Piyush P, Owner at Econo Lodge Sturbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2016

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 22 May 2016

We spent one night..clean room and friendly staff. Nothing fancy. It is a good place for an overnight stay. There are restaurants nearby. It is also pet friendly if you travel with a dog. Office has free coffee.

Stayed: January 2016
Piyush P, Owner at Econo Lodge Sturbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Dear Catre12,

Reviewed 18 May 2016

The good stuff: It is cheap, clean, close to Cedar Street Grille, the best place to eat in Sturbridge and close enough to Brimfield to meet our needs.
The problems: Internet was slow and flakey, couldn't stream a video and even web pages loaded very slowly. The rooms do have nice flat screen TVs but the TV remotes are no where to be found so you can't take advantage of the USB ports to watch your own videos on the big screen.
Housekeeping left a lot to be desired. I used the coffee maker and never got a refill on coffee or condiments and we stayed for three days. I even fetched coffee from the office the second day and that didn't alert them to this problem. The people in the office just seemed annoyed that I was asking for coffee.

Unlike other places in Sturbridge that realize that people are getting up early to go to Brimfield during the antique weeks, there was no early breakfast available. Next time we'll be at the Super 8 or Comfort Inn & Suites both of which are at least adequate and have staffs that care about making sure people have a good stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Piyush P, Owner at Econo Lodge Sturbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2016

Dear SeattleBuster,

Reviewed 25 October 2015

My daughter, grandson and I had to make a trip to Maine. We had been on the road for so many hours and were exhausted. We found this place and decided to try it out. We were amazed! The room was so much bigger than we expected. There was a coffee maker, fridge, and microwave in the room. I was a room inspector for a major hotel and believe me I went over this room like I was trained to do. It was immaculate! No odd odors, no stains, no nothing, just a wonderfully clean room with comfortable beds. There was no intrusive noise from traffic and nothing from the room above us beyond what was expected. I heard them get into the bed and that was it. It was very quiet. The setting is beautiful. You go up a small hill and it is nestled in the trees. Being fall it was breathtaking there. The breakfast consisted of cereal, juice, coffee, milk, muffins, bagels and all were very fresh. I would definitely stay here again and would definitely recommend it to anyone traveling. Thank you!!!!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank gibson20
EconoLodgeMA206, Owner at Econo Lodge Sturbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2015

Dear Gibson20,

Econo Lodge, Sturbridge

Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

The setting is beautiful! The room was very clean, and much larger than I thought it would be. Coffee maker, mini fridge, hair dryer, and microwave included. It was very quiet. The breakfast is simple, but there is plenty of it. I will come back next time I'm in the area!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
EconoLodgeMA206, General Manager at Econo Lodge Sturbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2015

Dear Chalanna,