“Best sushi on the South Shore”
Review of Su Su Sushi

Su Su Sushi
Ranked #13 of 85 Restaurants in Stoughton
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I had avoided this place because of the dumb name, but it turns out that that was a mistake -- its by far the best sushi in Stoughton and probably the best on the South Shore. They also have a surprisingly great selection of other Japanese food. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Ariel B

Reviewed 18 July 2017

My husband and I have been coming to Su Su Sushi for about 4 years now. It's a hidden jewel in Stoughton and has amazing sushi. They have an "all you can eat" option which is what we usually get. Unlike many all you can eat places, it is not buffet. They do have a small buffet of a few items, but most of it is ordered at the table.

You can order salads, edamame, soups, rice and noodle dishes, tempura, sushi, maki, sashimi, and hand rolls. There is no limit, but they do charge you per piece if you have a lot left over. We usually order a good amount and after we eat that we may order one or two additional items at a time as not to order too much and waste it.

We have not had a bad meal and the seafood and always fresh. We usually stick with the sushi, sashimi, hand rolls and maki, and salads, and not fill up on the rice and noodles. There is also an a la carte menu to order from if all you can eat is not your thing. Sashimi is only available on the all you eat menu for dinner, not lunch.

The wait staff are friendly and very attentive. They also have a good selection of alcoholic drinks and sake.

The place is a little run down with booth cushions that are torn and could be repaired, but that is my only complaint.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Solid Sushi.
All you can eat served at your table.
Salad and soup you go get your self.
Good selection of Beer n sake.
Hosts are pleasant
Prices are reasonable especially if you have an appetite.
The do serve A la carte.

1  Thank Raymond C
Reviewed 27 April 2017

I pulled into the parking lot and there were not many other patrons on this rainy day so I wasn’t too sure the reviews I read were accurate. Nice clean place, and was warmly greeted. All you can eat for $25. I was a little disappointed by the limited all you can eat selections. I still wish this was a little bigger selection. The full menu had a really nice selection of other sushi so maybe that will be next time. What the menu lacked the quality made up for. I have been to many sushi restaurants over the years and the freshness of the items served here may have been the best I have ever had. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

I absolutely LOVE this place! I cannot say enough good things. it is a bit pricey, though when we go out to a traditional sushi place we probably spend the same and eat less. there is a light cool buffet and an ordering sheet that you can place as many orders as youd like. it isnt JUST sushi either! the all you can eat menu has many items from the regular menu.... weve only had the all you can eat so i cant speak on the other stuff but what weve had has been top of the line! we even have a toddler that can fill up and clear his plate! the staff has also been very amazing, friendly and accommodating.

1  Thank MrsAHolland