All reviews off the highway a large wedding party newer hotel front desk hotel is clean great hotel gillette stadium complimentary breakfast would stay here again the breakfast area housekeeping staff would recommend this hotel to anyone spent nights convenient location excellent stay the air conditioning late check
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Outstanding newer Hampton Inn with some of the nicest rooms I’ve seen from the brand in quite some time. High end finishes not only in the rooms but throughout the hotel. Staff was extremely friendly including Linda at the front desk who was a welcoming smile to greet us when we arrived and thank us for our business when we left. Parking was plentiful and location was basically right off the highway. Many restaurants and gas stations local as well as a target. Would highly recommend staying here when visiting the area. This will become a yearly trip for us and we will always stay at this property.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Very nice hotel in a great location for business or family trips.A few problems with room reservations and availability.Free breakfast is a great plus to hotel.The employees are wonderful.Beds very comfortable.

Date of stay: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Miri L, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites Boston/Stoughton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear tbnd

I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I’m so glad you were able to experience our warm Hamptonality and we were able to assist in taking care of any issues that occurred. We can’t wait to see you again soon.

Miri L.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

This Hampton Inn was convenient to where I needed to be and had a good price. It was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was standard for a Hampton Inn and was decent as per usual. If you need to be in the Stoughton area, this hotel will be sufficient. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Miri L, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites Boston/Stoughton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear Kevin T

I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I’m so glad you were able to experience our warm Hamptonality. We can’t wait to see you again soon.

Miri L.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

The hotel was nice with a great array of items for breakfast, but the staff really made our experience their a great one! The staff was helpful, courteous, and engaging throughout our stay! They helped this southern girl maneuver the snow filled area with great local recommendations.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I already mentioned about the impolite representative at the front desk. Sadly to say she is the first face a guest sees upon their arrival and she can either make or break a stay. If I allowed her to break my stay I would have let her defeat my purpose of a relaxed stay.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Angie P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boston/Stoughton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am so very sorry that you had issues with your check in experience. As you mentioned it is completely unacceptable that you were treated in such a manner.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues you experienced and we do hope to see you back with us again shortly.

Yours in Hospitality,