“Excellent Seafood”

Price range: USD 15 - USD 20
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Very nice swordfish meal with delish fried oysters for an appetizer. Generous portions and outstanding service. Exceeded our expectations.

1  Thank Robert S

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Debbie was our server and we called in advance to make a reservation for three and we were glad we did. We were seated promptly.
We had some questions concerning the menu. Debbie was very detailed to describing the Chutney and Brie with Apple slices. We enjoyed this appetizer with a cold beer and a glass of wine. The menu offered a pretty varied dinner selection from a lobster special to tenderloin tips with seared scallops, pasta primavera cooked in wine to the best eggplant parmesan I have ever had. They also had a great selection of desserts to complete your dining experience.
I can't wait to go back again and bring some friends with us to enjoy this quaint and friendly venue. Thank you Debbie for a very enjoyable evening, the Chef did an outstanding job!

Reviewed 30 June 2017

High quality food, fantastic desserts. Great Staff who had no problem with preparing special vegetarian food for our colleague.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

The entree choices are rather curious for what appears by name to be a seafood restaurant. I've been here twice and actually the seafood dishes have been disappointing, and other specials like the lamb shank are simply delicious. The service is OK but the dishes are uninspiring. If you want GREAT seafood, not too far away from this place is Sturbridge Seafood. Go there instead, but make reservations - you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Ok with a name like Fins & Tails you naturally think it's all about sea food. But it's not... Lots to choose from on the menu however, since I'm from a few hours inland I wanted to go for something from the sea. I choose the Fra Divola, a mix of seafood in a spicy sauce while my friend chose the grilled salmon; it was the safe thing I guess.

Both meals came out together and were well prepared. I would have asked for the salmon medium rare but my friend got it well done.

Good place to go and it was recommended by our hotel. If I get back that way I'll try it again.