Stayed for 5 nights last August in a pool view room with my wife and 5 year old son and had a great time! We stayed on the 2nd floor and had a great view of the ocean from the balcony. Fun pool, camp and daily activities for my son at both hotels. We especially enjoyed he dive in movie at Blue Water. Great location with lots to do on 28, but could avoid traffic with multiple ways to get out onto 28. We had such a good time we are heading back this summer with my parents, brothers family and my 2 sisters families. Highly recommend for a great Cape Cod vacation!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Oceanfront Favorite among Cape Cod resorts. The Riviera Beach Resort offers the perfect setting for memorable family vacations and romantic getaways for two. Our resort boasts 125 charming guest rooms including newly renovated Poolside and Ocean View locations. Relax and enjoy our beautiful private ocean beach, heated indoor and outdoor pools, whirlpool, restaurant, lounge, seasonal water sports, fully supervised Kids' Klub, Spa at Red Jacket Beach Resort, Blue Rock Golf Course, and fun summertime family activities. Our heated interactive, zero entry outdoor pool is designed for families with young and small children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Riviera Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Beach Resort - Bass River Hotel South Yarmouth
- Riviera Beach Resort Cape Cod
- Riviera Beach Resort South Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA