All reviewssmall playgroundpublic beachrooms are basiccontinental breakfast every morningpicnic tableseach morninga great place to staybeverlydorisoceancapekitchenetteefficiencyunit
Reviewed 2 September 2017

This is my 2nd stay at the motel. The first trip (5 yrs ago) my husband and I brought my parents for a getaway. This trip (Aug '17), I traveled with my daughter's family (including 2 young children). This Motel was a perfect setting for both trips & each of the different age groups . The owners are very welcoming and they serve a continental breakfast every morning. The rooms are basic, but very nice and well cleaned! We had a kitchenette in our rooms, which was awesome! The motel location is ideal! You can walk across the street to Parker River Beach (small playground & concession stand). A fantastic restaurant is also located adjacent to the motel. When it wasn't beach weather, we loved having the heated pool. There are chairs, grills & picnic tables in the courtyard, which is a nice option. Hoping to make this an annual family vacation!

Room Tip: There are several room style options and the website may not cover all the options in enough detail.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank LMT208
Reviewed 27 August 2017

My girlfriend and I just finished our third year vacation at The Village Green. We so look forward to going back each year and seeing Paul, Beverly, Doug and Doris. They are just the nicest people in the world and always make your stay the best it can be. The fact that there is no A/C has never bothered us. We put the fans going in the evening and it is always quite comfortable. This year had two exciting happenings for us at The Village Green. First, we experienced the Partial Solar Eclipse and secondly, we got to enjoy the musical talents of Doug on the piano and singing. He was just wonderful and we hope to hear more of his music next year. My friend and I were very sad when it was time to pack up and leave as The Village Green has come to feel like a second home. We anxiously await our visit in 2018. We would highly recommend The Village Green for your visit to the Cape. Thanks again to Paul, Beverly, Doug and Doris. See you next year.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
villagegreen, Owner at Village Green Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your visit. Douglas will be ready to give you another concert next summer. Thank you again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Couple at front desk were adorable, sweet and kind. The location is perfect. Nice space around pool, families enjoying playing ball, shuffle board, grilling and socializing. Some nice shade with trees..
Very reasonable prices.. Great Location.

CONS: rooms are HOT, no AC but 2 fans in each room helped at night. Wifi very slow, difficult to use iPhone or Ipad, but that may not be a bad thing.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
villagegreen, Owner at Village Green Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review the Village Green. We are delighted you enjoyed your visit. We have addressed the WiFi reception problem. Hopefully the connection has improved.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Stuffy rooms. Small beds and no A/C made our 2 night vacation into a 1-nighter, but no refund for the early departure. It was so humid out (and in our room) I had to get dressed in my a/c cooled vehicle in early dawn to go watch the sunrise, which was better than sleeping on a sagging mattress. Dude who took our reservation a few weeks prior scoffed at my questioning about a/c. Mocking me made me not want to visit there, but my kid wanted a beach vacation, so we chanced it. Trip was way before August 2016.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 1KeriBarnes
villagegreen, Owner at Village Green Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

We are very sorry you did not enjoy your visit with us as so many of our repeated guests have returned many times.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Excellent family motel. Clean, across street from ocean, within walking distance, only three minutes to beach. Continental breakfast every morning, pool, friendly people. Close to route 6, and great restaurant right next door.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
villagegreen, Owner at Village Green Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to submit a nice review. Happy you enjoyed you visit with us.