All reviewsactivity roomelectric fireplaceice cream socialsbedroom areaoff seasontime shareglass enclosedcape codpocket doorhot tubpull out couchsecond floorrooms are greatgreat vacationcoffee makernantucket soundindoor pool
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

My significant other and I were looking for an inexpensive place to stay on the beach for our first visit to Cape Cod when we found this place. Boy, what a wonderful discovery it was! IMHO, this place is incredible cheap for the off season considering that it is on the beach and for the amenities it offers. We were able to stay for 5 days and didn’t want to leave. The room was very clean, it was quite luxurious, and the bed was incredibly comfy!! The staff was very friendly. We had an efficiency suite which was just awesome! We had a nice view of the ocean and even used the fireplace at night. The efficiency enabled us to keep the cost of our trip low because we usually had breakfast and happy hour drinks in our room. The only minor issue we had was a few intermittent delays with the WiFi. Since we are diehard Pittsburgh Penquins fans, we had to watch our boys in the playoffs. Unfortunately, the cable channels didn’t carry the game. However, I was able to stream the game via WiFi from my laptop to the big screen TV in our room via the HDMI cable. I gotta tell ya there is nothing better than watching the Pens with the fireplace going and the door open to the small deck listening to the sound of the ocean. We've told several of our friends about this hidden gem. Several months later, I still think back very fondly to our memories at this place. We will definitely come back for another visit. Nice job folks!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Lindaloumac, General Manager at Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2016

Wow!!!! Such nice things to say! Thank you so much!

Reviewed 1 September 2016

We had the most delightful mid-week stay at the Ocean Club. Very charming. Rooms were clean and well equipped. I would have preferred to be upstairs so I could use the little balcony (lower level balconies face the parking lot). Very friendly staff and great location. We really liked the sun deck that was glassed in. It allowed us to see and hear the ocean without the strong winds. We would definitely return.

Room Tip: Ask for a second floor room.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Lindaloumac, General Manager at Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Hi,
Thank you for your review. The second floor view is better I agree. You still have to look over the parking lot but at least you are above the cars. Great views either way!
Linda

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

So many thoughtful amenities: string in shower for wet bathing suits, extra trash bags in bottom of cans, kitchen and bathroom supplies, bicycle rack, BBQ grill outside. Great layout and efficient use of space. Love that there's a pool AND beach! Clean, comfortable, well-appointed! Friendly.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Nice!!! Thank you! :)

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Our stay at this timeshare was perfect. Our one bedroom unit was perfect for my sister and me. Microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator was enough for us as we've wanted to experience the many good restaurants in the area. The staff was pleasant and helpful. More than one staffer was very helpful as I had difficulty connecting connecting my iPad to the wi fi. Our unit on the second floor was very nice but anyone with a mobility problem would have difficulty negotiating the stairs. Another feature is that it's only a 2 hour drive to Boston. Recommend this resort highly.

Room Tip: Second floor units have a better view.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Lindaloumac, General Manager at Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Thank you so much!!! We would love to have you back. Go on our website for a 10% discount. Just put in the promo code return.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Overall, this is a great place that delivers what it promises - a great location, exceptionally clean rooms, and a view of the ocean from every room (I think), AND a beach right outside the door! Great customer service from Don. Having stayed at other places nearby, this was the cleanest and reasonably priced. A couple of considerations for families: the place shuts down hard around 10pm. Travelling with teenagers now, that model didn't work as well. Also, the overall groove was young children (perfect for them) or much older folks. Finally, two distractions/detractions: 1) Petty cheap stuff: they don't allow you to fill up coolers with ice, which is sort of the point for travelers and they sign-shame you into one cup of free coffee (" be considerate of others") 2) we had a bizarre convo with their timeshare salesperson who three times told us the units were NOT timeshares. She got annoyed and was about to say I was stupid (literally) for not understanding her explanations to be any other model than timeshares, but I politely stopped her. Went outside and saw that there's a timeshares resale sign on the property and the website has a timeshare property management link for unit owners. So...why the denials? Left a bad taste...

Room Tip: Ocean view really is ocean view and partial ocean view is better than most ocean view rooms at cape cod hotels.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Hi,
Thank you so much for your review. I am a little confused about the whole Timeshare thing as that is what we are. We are a Timeshare Resort. I am at a loss and I apologize!
It is her job to sell the Timeshare. It is nice that someone actually paid attention to the sign on the ice machines! One summer day both of our ice machines were emptied by guests filing their coolers with ice. We do not usually have a sign there but people were actually filling garbage bags with ice too! As for the coffee, please feel free to drink all the coffee you want..within reason! ;) The Ocean Club is a great place and we hope you come back.