“Authentic Mexican food.”

Add it.
El Guanaco
Ranked #9 of 33 Restaurants in South Hadley
Reviewed 5 February 2018

My husband and I travel to Mexico yearly, have for the last 25 years, and love the food. We've been looking for a restaurant that serves authentic tacos, burritos, enchiladas, and such/ and found it here. Anything you choose, you will love and the portions are large. And love the Mexican decor.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I was expecting flavor and found very little. Very slow service, staff was more interested in singing along to the tunes or watching tv. Maybe an off day, but I won't be back

Reviewed 9 September 2017

A stranger recommended this restaurant when I was in the area and it did not disappoint. The Carne Asada Burrito was probably one of the best I have ever eaten and the spicy hot sauce was just the right accompaniment. I am originally from TX, so I am particularly picky when it comes to Mexican food. The Corona beer was wonderful too on a hot day!

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

It's got a home type atmosphere with matching home spun food. Descent service and menu options. Nice location I'm the heart of South Hadley.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Honestly the best tasting food available in south hadley. I live here and eat everywhere available with some frequency.