“So many choices”

Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in South Hadley
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I am struck by how genuinely friendly the staff is and a wide range of food and drink. The pot stickers, pasta with spinach, chicken and sun dried tomatoes along with a margarita is my go to.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Johnny's Bar & Grille has a very unique wood fired granite oven that cooks the pizza perfectly.

From specialty to basic..you wont be disappointed.

Sure..every place has wings but not like the "salt & pepper" wings!

Delicious!

Looking to healthy dining? Johnny's has plenty to offer with salads, fish and chicken.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

What great staff they have here. We same with friend 3 years ago and they remembered us...wow.
Service is excellent, drinks were great and nice and strong.
Burger I had was also fantastic.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Have never been thrilled with the menu offerings, although the food quality and service are very good.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

We had some appetizers here today, nachos, buffalo wings, fried brussels sprouts, soft drinks and water. I couldn't believe how busy it was at 2pm on Sunday! Good and professional service nonetheless. The Johnny's Nachos were tasty, but we were left with a lot of chips that didn't get any cheese or toppings. I didn't try the wings, but everyone I was with liked them. The brussels were damn good! It's a loud joint, but we were lucky enough to get one of the few booths at the elevated bar, best seats in the house, almost impossible to get though. I wouldn't say no to some bar snacks and such here!