“Nice place for breakfast”
Review of The Red Cottage

The Red Cottage
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in South Dennis
Price range: USD 8 - USD 25
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Visited this place and was pleasantly surprised. Nice friendly atmosphere and fantastic food to boot! My wife ordered the pumpkin crepes which were out of this world. Do not miss if this place if you are in the area and looking for a good breakfast.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Classic town diner. Warm and friendly staff. Our server, Kristen, rocked it! We were made to feel at home. The menu offerings are many, so there’s something to suit everyone - and so delicious! We also purchased loaves of cinnamon bread to take home for toast and French toast - fantastic! To top off our Christmas weekend on the Cape, the owner was kind enough to take our picture-with Kristen, in front of their holiday display! Can’t wait to go back!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Any meal here is a great one! This has always been one of my family’s favorite places to get breakfast-I still remember it when I was little. The staff are very friendly, and the food is always good. They have a HUGE menu so there’s something for everyone. Their crepes and popovers are awesome. Portions are huge so there’s usually stuff to bring home. Recommend getting there early due to limited parking and this place gets packed! (good sign that this serves good stuff) Love going here year round!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Quaint little place that seems to be patronized by locals. Service was very prompt and friendly. Food was average. We had lunch food , but the breakfast plates I saw looked very appetizing. Will go back again

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Disappointing. Slow service, didn’t get what I ordered but didn’t send it back because I didn’t want to wait another 20 minutes. I was alone so I sat at the counter. Definitely treated like a second class customer. Slow service plus every time this one waiter walked behind me he hit my chair, nobody else did. Food was good. Sit at a table and don’t be in a hurry. There are better places to go.