All reviews yankee candle front desk indoor pool dunkin donuts great pool room was clean magic wings non smoking no elevator checking in mini fridge home away from home new england corina anderson motel amherst
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I love Red Roof Plus!! Corina Anderson was friendly and personable! She made reserving the room very easy and painless!! The rooms are very clean and nice looking!! I would definitely return to this Red Roof Plus!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
RedR1, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ South Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Thank You AnnMarie for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to your arrival every time you stay with us. We appreciate you 5 star rating. Thank you for being a dedicated guest at Red Roof Plus, South Deerfield, MA

Reviewed 31 July 2017

It was really easy to reserve a room with Corina Anderson's friendly and helpful demeanor! The rooms were clean and looked niced! I enjoyed swimming in the pool! I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to my family and friends!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you Kassandra for your 5 star rating of our hotel. We are so glad that you were able to enjoy our beautiful pool. We will look forward to seeing you in the future and I will pass on your sentiments to my staff.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Corina Anderson was a helpful employee. My visit was outstanding and very peaceful. While spending my time at the red roof plus I enjoyed my time by the pool and in my room, which was very clean and ready for my stay their. With my family we enjoyed the service they provided and would definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you Korey for taking the time to write such a nice review about our hotel. It is very important that you give us this feedback because our customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority. From the front of the house to the back of the house we always make sure our guests are number 1. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I came here to meet friends who lived not too far away. I found it friendly, clean and easy to find. My room had a mini fridge and microwave. The bed was very comfy. The only thing that could be improved would be to add safety treads in the bathtub. I would return.

Date of stay: July 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a 5 star review. We pay attention to all comments, suggestions and requests with great detail and will address any concerns that have been brought to our attention. I am glad our location worked out for you and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We traveled to Greenfield with our daughters softball team for a weekend tournament. We stayed at the Red Roof and found it to be a clean and comfortable place to stay. The staff was friendly and courteous, the location was convenient, and we would absolutely stay here again. Nice pool with a convenient sitting area next to it. I would however advise the hotel to offer cots in the future as my kids are at the age where they don't want to sleep in the same bed anymore, but other wise excellent stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

We enjoyed your team staying with us just as much as you enjoyed staying with us. We have been a family friendly location for many years and we try to accommodate all family sizes the best we can. In the future you are welcome to upgrade to our suite which is a much larger room. We look forward to seeing you next year.