“Prime Rib!!”

Barre Mill Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

My family and I celebrated my birthday here and they were very willing to accommodate 14 people for dinner. I remember going here when I was a kid and I would have to say I am glad I went back. They have fantastic prime rib at very reasonable prices. You also get all you can eat salad bar with your meal. If you are looking for no frills dining I would absolutely recommend this place. I know I'll be going back!

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

My wife had the ravioli and I had a combination plate of clams and scallops. Both plates were very good although I would say the breading on the scallops was a little too thick for me and I took it off them but they were the best scallops I've had a long time.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

The prices were excellent! The quality and size of serving were very good ! Their prime rib was one of the best I have ever had. I can tell you they didn't use meat Tenerife because I would have been sick from it! My husband and son had the baked paddock and said it was veryy good. The only complaint were the carrots they seemed to be right out of the can. We would highly recommend this restraint!

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Back to Barre Mill, just love this place,food always great and the service is always so friendly,very budget friendly for retirees,one of our top choices for Sunday dinner

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

My Partner and I love the Barre Mill, the Owner Hostess is always so friendly,also all the waitresses are always helpful and friendly,the specials which include soup,salad bar,main course and dessert are always Very Good,in these times it's always great to get such a quality meal for a very fair price,in closing those that criticize should tell their complaints to the Owner and not in a Review and probably just go to the high price places where the food isn't always that great.Very Satisfied Customers

Been to Barre Mill Restaurant? Share your experiences!