“Peruvian food at its best!”
Review of Machu Picchu

Machu Picchu
Ranked #48 of 333 Restaurants in Somerville
Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Authentic Peruvian Cuisine
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

Awesome Peruvian food, we had the ceviche as well as empanadas to start with and we tried their Pisco sours, yummy!!!!
Will definitely go back

Reviewed 4 December 2016

I went there this week to this restaurant with my Peruvian friends. They told me it was the real thing and, honestly, I quite liked it. Portions were generous and the bill was not exorbitant. Have a 'pisco' before your meal...

I am definitively coming back...

Reviewed 28 November 2016

We come here every year for my wifes birthday. It's a treat for the whole family. There is a nice selection of authentic ethnic food. I would say that the beer selection is too sparse.

What I personally love about this place is that it's not touristy or overdone, nor does it cater to US sensibilities. It seems like the owners decided to just make a peruvian restaurant just like they would in Peru except they happen to be in Sommerville. It's very nice because of this.

ALso super friendly and helpful staff

Reviewed 13 November 2016

Wonderful evening, vast menu and have a separate gluten free menu. We dined on a very busy Saturday evening, no reservations and only waited 5 minutes. They had four large parties of 20 plus dining along with the other 20 tables and our service was incredible, never lacked for anything. Every meal was fresh, flavorful and big servings. Our party of three enjoyed empanada, Ensulada Casa Avocado, Pollo Chan Chan ( to die for) and a grilled shrimp dish. We took the flan desserts to go. Great Perivian beers and extensive wine list. Will definitely be back when we visit the area.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

They have a great menu- the food was fantastic! I am vegetarian and although they have lots of meat dishes they also had some great vegetarian dishes too. I got the pumpkin stew and it was fantastic. They give you large portions so you will probably need to bring some home :)