“Terrific baby back ribs !”
Review of Redbones Barbecue

Redbones Barbecue
Reserve with OpenTable
Redbones Barbecue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 345 Restaurants in Somerville
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Home - Style Southern Food
Reviewed 3 January 2017

Our family loves the baby back ribs there. But all the southern style bbq dishes we tried were delicious. With 2 sides, it is plenty to eat. We are also fans of the deco, with incredible flying pig paintings. Having lunch or dinner there is quite a memorable experience !

Reviewed 31 December 2016

Redbones offers classic barbecue in a variety of ways. Carnivores, pescatarians, and vegetarians can all find something they like here. Cocktails and liquor pours are a bit short for the price, but they have plenty of beers available at affordable prices. Good for lunch and dinner with family, groups of friends, or even a date night.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Would you like delicious authentic BBQ and a tall frosty beer? Please please stop by redbones. They have fantastic food, friendly service, and they're super community-oriented.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

classic bbq restaurant, meat is incredible and sauce makes your experience complete.
Furthermore, they have a fantastic selection of beers, including belgians (my favourite!).

A lil bit noisy and you have to wait to sit, but it's totally worth it!

Hope to come back soon, keep going guys!

Reviewed 14 December 2016

Redbones is a great BBQ restaurant in Davis Square (Somerville, Massachusetts). I’ve eaten BBQ all over the USA including East Texas, North Carolina, Mississippi, St. Louis, and Redbones is on a par with what I’ve eaten anywhere. In particular, this restaurant offers great food together with a large selection of high-quality draft brews. My friends and I prefer to eat at the bar where we were well served by the charming and knowledgeable bartender, Eden. Lately, I prefer mildly hopped, floral IPA’s and she recommended a delicious BBC Inhopnito that pared perfectly with the Dinner Special. This consists of a choice of meat (I picked very tender and tasty baby back ribs) with two sides (fantastic onion rings and perfectly cooked collard greens), and cornbread. This establishment is obviously well managed, the service was prompt and friendly, and the prices very reasonable. Although I love Boston, I do miss Southern cooking. So it’s great to know I’ve got Redbones close by whenever I get a craving for BBQ and excellent draft beer.

1  Thank Steve C