“Delicious. Crowded so reserve”

Dali Restaurant & Tapas Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Dali Restaurant & Tapas Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 345 Restaurants in Somerville
Price range: USD 31 - USD 80
Cuisines: Portuguese, Spanish
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious food. Friendly attentive staff despite being extremely crowded. Pretty loud so not good if you want a quiet night out. Wonderful “little plates” variety.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

We eat here about once a year when friends come to town. A few weeks ago five of us dropped in early on a Monday night and were seated right away. We ordered a ton of food and lots of Sangria. Since I have allergies to several spices, I’m usually hesitant to go to an ethnic restaurant without giving them advance notification;—I feel it’s a lot to ask a restaurant at the last minute, especially when we’re talking about spices. Anyway, they handled it with grace and told me what I could and couldn’t have. When they brought the tapas to the table, they reminded me which ones had the spices I can’t eat. I’ll be back as soon as I can!

Reviewed 18 September 2018

This place is one of my favorites. The tapas here are DELICIOUS! I would recommend ordering the fried goat cheese plate. The food is so much different than other Spanish restaurants I have visited. The drinks here are also great. The mango martini is so good and so are the sangrias. Wonderful staff.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

I sat at the bar with Julio and he treated me like a queen. I came back with a girlfriend 2 nights later and had another awesome experience. He made excellent drinks. The food was superb. All of the employees made me feel so welcome, almost like extended family. I wish I lived nearby so I could come back again and again.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

We were visiting Boston from Fort Worth Texas and happened across this wonderful restaurant. We loved the food but the best part about the restaurant was our bartender Julio ( we sat at the bar both times we ate there) and the hostess Nancy. Julio was professional and hilariously entertaining at the same time, and Nancy was a joy to talk to! Highly recommend this restaurant!