All reviews downtown boston front desk maintenance logan suite lobby
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

I absolutely loved this hotel. It was perfect: new, modern, clean, nice staff, coffee, candy water always available to guests. A nice workout room and indoor pool with nice common areas for relaxing outdoors and inside as well....I just can’t say enough good things. The area is great. Loved browsing thru the stores, going to dinner and just taking a walk. The T is just down the street. We rode it into Boston very easily. Trader Joe’s just a couple blocks away. I wish I could live there.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank rlm22222
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

I got a great rate at this new hotel. And how can you go wrong with NEW. It’s in a nice walkable area of restaurants and outdoor outlet stores. The hotel itself looks very modern with art throughout. The room itself was spacious with trendy artsy decor. Great choice near Boston Logan.

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank Rob A
CindyM2891, Guest Relations Manager at The Row Hotel at Assembly Row, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Dear Rob

Thank you for the 4 star rating and the comments regarding your recent stay at the Row Autograph Collection in Somerville.
So happy you enjoyed your stay and liked the location and ambiance of the property. We tried hard and glad you noticed.
Feedback in our business is key, we try to listen to all comments and do all we can to make every stay the best it can be.
Thank you for taking the time to comment and we hope to see you again at any of our Colwen Group Properties.

Sincerely
The Customer Service Team
Colwen Hotel Group

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I’m a fan of Autograph Collection hotels, and just had to stay at the new beautiful The Row. Set in the convenient Assembly Row, where you can find retail, restaurants and a movie theatre. Its proximity to the T orange line is also a plus. Easy convenient ride into the city, makes this hotel very accessible.
Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. Stephany at the door does an amazing job welcoming guests with her great smile. Antonio at check was thorough with explaining everything the hotel has to offer. Loved the coffee, candy and water station on the second floor.
The decor is one of the best I’ve seen in a while, the bed was very comfortable and the cocktails at The Reflection bar were great. Thanks to Sherry our awesome bartender!
Definitely will be back when I return to Boston!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Had to be here for a night and downtown Boston had crazy time prices. This hotel was reasonable and had decent accessibility to downtown via the T - it is less than a 4 min walk to the station. The drive in from Logan was also reasonable.

The hotel is new, I was on the 2nd level and the room was comfy and a good size. I scoped out the gym and it is reasonably well equiped. Someone who is a heavy lifter or needing to do a long set of weights might not find what they want but for maintenance and cardio is has what you need.

The restaurant / bar in the lobby is a bit loud. The finishings are hard which makes sound reverberate. Some softer surfaces would help here

As a Marriott Platinum-Elite I received a welcome gift option (f&b credit or points) as well as a choice of breakfast or points.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Great staff, especially Murph the barman, and nice new hotel. The breakfast was great - adding the Heirloom tomatoes to the american breakfast was outstanding! We were upgraded to a corner suite and it was very nice.

The lighting in our suite wasn't quite figured out yet. The lights in the main area had two switches, one on either side of the entry door and one by the bathroom. That makes it a four way and very tricky to operate. I would recommend that they bring it back to a three way for easy operation. Also - they need to add some dimmers to the lights because it is blindingly bright!

We will stay here again since my sister lives nearby.

Room Tip: Choose an upper level corner room for the best light in the morning.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family